Great for making a statement††

Annual fee

$995 $295 for each additional user

3.9

May 03 2019
Exceptional card and service!

I've been a gold cardmember for over a year now and I couldn't be happier with the experience I've had. I just returned from a trip where I utilized my Priority Pass at the airport (as I often do) and the concierge feature on the Luxury Card app and I have nothing but positive things to say about this service! It was quick, reliable, very easy to use and super helpful. The concierge was very professional, answered all of my questions in a timely manner and assisted me with exactly what I needed. I was very impressed. I'm also very pleased with my card in general and the cash back feature and point redemption. I also REALLY love that this card offers an annual $200 air travel credit along with a Global Entry & TSA Pre Check application credit. I took advantage of that immediately. I highly recommend this card!

May 19 2018
Hmm Barclaycard

This card is from Barclays Bank

May 03 2019
Exceptional card and service!

May 19 2018
Hmm Barclaycard

This card is from Barclays Bank

Sep 24 2017
Must spend $100K/yr to justify $995 fee.

I like this card and the customer service is phenomenal. But, the annual fee of $995 is exorbitant and you are better off opting for the Black or Titanium for $495 and $195 respectively. Hands down the better deal is to get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard by the same issuer. Or AMEX Platinum Card.

Sep 05 2017
ANNUAL IS DISGUSTING

Don't get dupped on this card. I signed up for it and got it! I was told there was NO ANNUAL FEE! WRONG, they LIED TO ME, cancelled the card less than 24 after activating it. ANNUAL FEE is $ 995/year! That equals $75/month just to carry it.

Jul 02 2017
Great Card Fee to much..

I just got the card I have a platinum Amex as well. Both cards are the best of the luxury card segment for the none super rich. I will have to see if the gifts they send will make up for the 400 dollar fee difference between the two. But so far so good..

May 11 2017
Bragging rights card

What you should know.... every app turns into a manual process. It took about 30 hrs from the time of submit for acceptance notification. The app update site is truly the best at letting you know your status. Chase Sapphire Reserve will expedite NEW approved cards, they will not for some reason. (Odd) Would I recommend the card? 1- To each his own. 2- I do not have enough customer service interaction, problem resolution, reward redemption to give honest feedback.

Mar 26 2017
I like the way it looks and feels

I would say it's a good "show off" card if this is what you are looking for. You will definitely get attention here and there when you pay with the card. It's weight 22 grams compared to only 5 grams of a typical plastic card. It's also relatively exclusive card that most peaple haven't seen due to the high anual fee. It's get scratched easily but I'm sure that for the 995 dollars fee that you are paying each year, they will be more then happy to provide you with a fresh card when you ask for it ;)

Dec 19 2016
Barcllays does not value cardholders

I have a credir score of 753 with 3 accounts with Barclays all in excellent standing. I have 22 total credit catrds all in excellent standing with very low utilization. Barclays would not apprve me for a credit increase on my black card and outrighr denied me the Gold MasterCard. I do not feel valued as a customer of theirs and plan on paying off all balances and not using the cards so they will not get fees.?

Great for making a statement††