Great for regular IHG guests††

$89

5.0

Jul 23 2019
1 yr. review!

Well folks, it's been a year since I got this card, and I love it so far! I cashed in some points and my wife and I got a VERY discounted stay at Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland, Maine! All I had to pay was the parking fee for the hotel for a few nights, and that was it. We got a real nice room on the top (11th) floor, the wi-fi was excellent, and the free drink amenity was worth it as well! I've also been able to snag a great deal of bonus points for my cell phone and car insurance bills (5x for 3 months), and it also feels good to be able to score a free night anywhere in the world where there's an IHG hotel. :) All in all, this card is well worth $89 a year and I don't plan on getting rid of, or downgrading, it. Just awesome...thank you again, Chase!!

Apr 14 2018

Total keeper card! I read about this gem about a week ago and watched some Youtube vids on it. I couldn't resist! 4th night free = awesome! Free anniversary night = amazing! Global Entry/TSA pre-check was also a big selling point for me. This one will share space in my wallet for a good long time! 704 Ex. FICO at application time, and though I was hoping for a slighly bigger limit, that wasn't going to deter me! The benefits overall are great, and I recommend this to anyone who uses the IHG chain!

Great for regular IHG guests††