5.0

Jul 23, 2019
1 yr. review!

Well folks, it's been a year since I got this card, and I love it so far! I cashed in some points and my wife and I got a VERY discounted stay at Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland, Maine! All I had to pay was the parking fee for the hotel for a few nights, and that was it. We got a real nice room on the top (11th) floor, the wi-fi was excellent, and the free drink amenity was worth it as well! I've also been able to snag a great deal of bonus points for my cell phone and car insurance bills (5x for 3 months), and it also feels good to be able to score a free night anywhere in the world where there's an IHG hotel. :) All in all, this card is well worth $89 a year and I don't plan on getting rid of, or downgrading, it. Just awesome...thank you again, Chase!!

Dec 06, 2021
Outstanding chance!!!

Title says it, so I applied based on there recommendation and no go!!! I would have never applied if there recommendation again wasn’t so high. Please be careful don’t believe everything credit Karma tells you. I’m sure this was an app they get paid on.

Dec 06, 2021
Outstanding chance!!!

Jul 23, 2019
1 yr. review!

Apr 14, 2018

Total keeper card! I read about this gem about a week ago and watched some Youtube vids on it. I couldn't resist! 4th night free = awesome! Free anniversary night = amazing! Global Entry/TSA pre-check was also a big selling point for me. This one will share space in my wallet for a good long time! 704 Ex. FICO at application time, and though I was hoping for a slighly bigger limit, that wasn't going to deter me! The benefits overall are great, and I recommend this to anyone who uses the IHG chain!