3.4

Dec 20, 2021
Smooth Experience. Love it!

Application process was quick. Got pre-approved credit line, connect my bank, setup my auto-pay and done. All in 2min. Waiting for my card. Yay!

Dec 19, 2021
Bank info needed

Got approved, but what for do they need my banking details for final approval?

Nov 24, 2022
I have no complaints with this card

I love it I have had no problems with it or the app it lets you makes payments no problem it takes a few days for them to update but what's really nice is you can control exactly what the card is used for from your app for instance if you give it to your teenager and it's just for gas that's all they can use it for is just for gas with the push of a button

Nov 22, 2022
Very simple process

Application 5 min Approval 2 min. Great Experience

Nov 22, 2022
Fast easy and smooth.

Application process was super fast. Got pre-approved credit line for more than I expected setup my wallet and everything online. Took less than 2 to 3 min.

Nov 21, 2022
Good Experience

Smooth and quick approval

Nov 16, 2022
Garbage company zero stars

Garbage customer service based in the Philippines where they barely speak much less understand English, the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Closed my account with them and never again.

Easy

It was an easy process.

I'm hoping great things

Great

Didnt get it

Was not approve,credit karma where is my $50

Nov 11, 2022
Hard to make a payment

Made payment a week in advance before due date payment was processed by due was charged a late fee. Payment due 11/3 payment 10/28 and they block my card I called the company 11/4/22 they wanted be to make another payment said they had a Glitch with the system so I paid it 11/4 with a Representative and the pavement still hasn't been processed November the 11th Avoid this card, I canceled my card because I only had it for 30 days and it was nothing but problems

Nov 10, 2022
Worst Card EVERRR!!!

I had my Prosper for 8 Months and I have never missed a payment or went over my credit limit. Prosper decreased my credit limit because I disputed my account due to them not reporting every billing cycle. It Has been 3months and they have not solved the problem that they have caused.