3.3

Dec 20, 2021
Smooth Experience. Love it!

Application process was quick. Got pre-approved credit line, connect my bank, setup my auto-pay and done. All in 2min. Waiting for my card. Yay!

Dec 19, 2021
Bank info needed

Got approved, but what for do they need my banking details for final approval?

Jan 25, 2022
Beware

All they want is your financial information- I tried the card once and they declined the charge - you can’t get a hold of them - they don’t answer the support number and you only get canned responses from email. Apparently all they want is access to your banking info. I already canceled my account

Jan 22, 2022
Excellent

Was approved in a few minutes, asked for bank info, wasn't to bad. Only wanted to see if I have a study income.

Jan 20, 2022
Can't reach anyone by phone

Got the card; transactions at Denny's were denied; tried calling CS - on hold for over half hour; hung up; logged in and you have to go through all these setting to tell it which transactions to accept; weird, but ok. Now I'm again trying to call CS and been on hold for over half an hour. What's up with this company? Paperwork says it is owned by Coastal Community Bank. More later...

In the dark on this one

Applied. Was preapproved. Plaid did not work to link bank. Was not given any other options to link bank. Sent them an email. No answer received.

Horrible

Non existent customer service. Customer service email doesn't work. On hold waiting for agent that never answers. Impossible to add a payment account.

Won’t Apply Payment & Won’t Answer Phone

This is the worst card ever. I made an early payment and six days later, the payment hasn’t been applied to my available credit. I called customer service three times yesterday and each time I called, I was on hold for 30 minutes and still didn’t get to speak to a representative. They have withdrawn the funds from my checking account and they also have access to this account, so I don’t understand what the delay is. But this first time experience has given me a sour taste. If there is a more urgent issue, such as fraud or a stolen card, I wouldn’t be able to contact customer service. I’m closing the card. It’s not worth the trouble.

Payment issues

Easy process to apply and receive but hard to make payments. Via the app or online the server is always down, via phone will not recognize valid US checking account. Speaking to a rep is non existent. Horrible customer service when rep is finally reached. 3000$ credit limit I closed this account. Even sent a payment from my bill pay service over two weeks ago, they still don’t have it. This card has the potential to mess up your credit as it’s impossible to make payments.

Jan 18, 2022
Looking forward to building relationship

The application was easy and smooth got approved looking forward to a wonderful relationship

Jan 17, 2022
Disappointed

Got pre approved and after they got my bank info I was denied. It’s sad that you try hard to rebuild credit but keep getting shot down.

Jan 17, 2022
Where is my card?

I applied and was approved. 20 days later still no card. But I did receive a statement my email says. I cannot access the website to even look at it. When you call customer service they are 0 help. You get the same lady "Jen": every time you call. No matter when it is. How is that? Also, I see nothing on my credit report about having a new account open with them. I am feeling helpless at this point.