3.6

Dec 20, 2021
Smooth Experience. Love it!

Application process was quick. Got pre-approved credit line, connect my bank, setup my auto-pay and done. All in 2min. Waiting for my card. Yay!

Dec 19, 2021
Bank info needed

Got approved, but what for do they need my banking details for final approval?

Company has no clue.

applied for card, got declined for unable to verify my information. Called CS to see if could help move forward. no one know what they are doing or why it was declined. Waste of time. sad cause i have a small loan through them.

Got charged annual fee

Was told would not be charged annual fee for first year with autopay setup and still got charged .very disappointed

Excellent

Very smooth application!

APPLICATION

EASY PROCESS

Prosper

Easy and fast application process

Glitch in the system?

Card approved. A week later they still say they are filing a report internally to figure out why my cards denied everywhere. Everything worked good till the approval. At least 1 more company loves my info but doesn't live up to fixing their issue. Told they can't resubmit a card until they resolve the issue on their end, so I'll continue with not being able to use it and strongly debate if I'm going to swap bank accounts. If they'd care a bit, it wouldn't already be day 5 and the 4th person to say "it's not restricted".

Jun 24, 2022
Very easy process, quickly approved

Very easy process, quickly approved. Pretty fast.

Pretty quick and easy

Fast application process with decent credit limit

Very good

Excellent card got approved fast

Jun 24, 2022
Love it to build credit no deposit needed .

Customer service is right on quick response. The card with the app works well love it...