2.7
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jan 17 2019
Excellent Rewards Rate

2% to 4% categories apply for the first $8,000 in those categories per year. For instance, you can spend up to $8,000 per year combined for the 2%, 3%,and 4% categories. After that, its 1%. Year starts when you apply until your anniversary date, and then the $8,000 resets. Plus they have deals (10% off at Chili's, 10% off at Petco, etc.) that you have to activate. So if you take advantage of the 10% off at Chili's deal, you get 10% off plus you still get the 3% off for dining. And 4% gas is hard to beat. Need to accumulate $25 in rewards in order to redeem but the $ you get with deals count towards the $25. Deal $ are paid the following month. All in all, pretty sweet.

Mar 12 2019

I applied for this card through the credit karma app. I have a 766 credit score and I'm used to being approved within a day of applying for a card. After a couple of days I got a call from PNC where they asked for all of the info that was in my application, and they said they were having trouble verifying my age. They told me to fax a copy of my drivers license. I thought this was strange, but I faxed it. I called back after 3 days to get a status on my application. I was told it was still processing. I asked if this was normal to take so long and the person said yes. After 10 days of checking my email, spam, and texts, I called again, and I was told that I had been approved. I asked if it was normal to not notify applicants of a status change via email. I didn't get an answer, but the person on the line apologized. When the card arrived a few days later, I called the number on the card to activate it. I also tried to enroll in PNC online as described in the packet that came with the card. I was unable to enroll because I didn't have a PNC online access PIN. I called the PNC help number again, and there was no option on the computer system to obtain an online access PIN. After the computer system asked me for my SSN for the 5th time for some reason, I finally talked to a human. She told me that you have to call to obtain the online access PIN. It would be nice if that info was in the packet that came with the card. She generated a pin and told me I have to use it within 15 minutes. I tried to use it immediately but discovered that the PNC app is extremely glitchy. As I filled in one field, another field would go blank or the info would move from one box to another. The person on the phone asked if I was using the app and I told her I was. She then told me to use the PNC website. I tried to use the website to enroll, but this was also glitchy. I had to wait a second or 2 after each digit I typed for it to appear on the screen. After finally filling in the required info, the system said I entered it incorrectly. I verified the info line by line and tried to enter it again with the same result. I was then told a PIN would be mailed to me. Why wasn't it mailed to start with? I'm patiently waiting now with very low expectations.

Nov 09 2019
Great for everyday expenses

Score above 710+ having a account with PNC made paymets easy and simplified everything. Great for gas station, eating out and grocery stores. Up to 4% cash back! Well for your first $8000 in use. If your score is high enough you can get $150 back. Talk to a PNC banker first...

Nov 07 2019
Convenient and great cash rewards.

I've enjoyed the rewards that have come along with this card, especially compared to other credit cards I have had in the past. The app is very convenient for paying off my balance and keeping track of my expenses. PNC always offers great customer service and is quick to solve any problems I may have.

Nov 05 2019
Great for gas and food

This card gives a nice touch for gas and food. I like to pull it out when going to the restaurants.

Nice

The best

Nov 04 2019
Great rewards. Industry leader.

Best cash rewards put there.

Best Credit Card with a great Bank

I've been with PNC for 7 years now. I got the rewards card omg 2017. I love receiving 4% back on gas. Due, to the fact that I drive a lot. So it really helps me. I have and will continue to recommend this card to everyone I know.

Oct 30 2019
Great for cash back, easy to use.

Love this card, it's actually what kinda got me into credit cards to a degree. Super easy to pay with pnc app. Love 4% cash back on fuel.

Oct 29 2019
Love the cash back options 1-4%.

The mobile app is the best thing ever for paying bills

Oct 15 2019
Denied

Credit karma has excellent approval odds for me on this card and i was denied with a 744 credit and excellent payment history.

Oct 08 2019
Great for existing PNC clients.

Applied for this card after I recieved a prequalification offer in the mail, offering 0% on balance transfers for 15 months. I have a couple of high interest cards with high utilization that I'm working on paying down, and putting the $100+ a month I'm paying in interest into the principal would help tremendously. Above average reward levels for future usage, as well. They must put a lot of weight into some internal scoring system, because with a score of around 635 and around 70% current utilization across my cards, no lender in their right mind should be considering me right now, but they approved me instantly for $6600 and "upgraded" me to a Signature Visa, which now makes it my highest limit card. I've been banking with them (direct deposit) for over a decade and financed two cars (one current) with a perfect payment record. If you've got an existing good relationship with PNC, that appears to matter to them more than your score when applying for credit.