PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card Reviews

• Balance Transfer Regular APR 14.99% to 24.99%* Variable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Regular APR 14.99% to 24.99%* Variable

Aug 16, 2019
Great for fuel rewards and that's it
JohnAE86 Cardholder

I was able to get a 10k line of credit with a score of 760. The approval process was fast and the card arrived sooner than most. Here's where the problems start. I was able to use the card but there was no way for me to pay because I needed a pin which I had to request. They couldn't verify my identity over the phone so they had to send the pin through the mail. I download the app, set everything up and come to find out I can't pay my bill without a pnc bank account. What a nightmare. This is three weeks after I received the card. I called customer support, which picked up faster than other banks, and they told me I had to use online banking on their website to link a bank account. I was finally able to pay my bill but I never could get the app to work. I don't think I would jump through all these hoops again for an additional 1% cashback given my fuel expenses. Oh, I did get my signup bonus, some users said they didn't. I can't speak to their balance transfers. If you spend a lot on fuel and plan on paying your balance in full every month you should be happy with this card, just dont expect anything else out of it.

Jul 23, 2019
Fighting to get sign up bonus
ANTHONY1020 Cardholder

I applied for this card several months ago under the Credit Karma ad offer of getting $200 after spending $1000. I met all the requirements and for the past few months I’ve been told “I should see the bonus on the next statement”. That was May, June and now July. Still haven’t seen it.

Aug 08, 2019

I worked for the bank. Eventually it does come... it is usually 4/5 months in to having the card. They do this so people don’t open and close it

Aug 08, 2019

same here...first they verify whether you met the spending requirement and then tell it will take 30-90 days....come one, who waits 30-90 days after meeting criteria....worst service

PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card