4.8

Aug 21, 2022
Great Card

Simple application - excellent chance of approval per CreditKarma - and, was approved at 680 credit score.

Sep 01, 2022
No Cash Rewards

Got Approved but again Credit Karma lies, there is no Cash Back on this card. You only get the cash back on the card if Best Egg themselves preapproved you and mailed you the offer.

Application process
Customer service

Dec 02, 2022
Awsome, great company

process was very easy, great card

Nov 30, 2022
Easy Application Process

Approved with a much higher credit limit than expected.

Nov 30, 2022
My Best Egg Credit Card Experience

The Best Egg Credit Card process is simple and proficient... I would highly recommend them and I look forward to to working with them in the future as well!

Nov 20, 2022
Great

This card is great!

Nov 18, 2022
great card minus the original credit limit.

I find I am still scampering to correct my ccu from an excellent acct that lowered my credit limit. AMEX went from 7500 to 2000....and thrown me into a financial hurt......

Nov 15, 2022
Approved at a good interest rate

My credit needs work but by no means horrible. I was given option to apply with no impact to my score if not approved. The only thing I didn’t like about the application process was that if approved you can’t decline offer, but I knew the risk. I was given a 16.99 interest rate despite my slightly above average credit worthiness. I was also given 18 month introductory 0% interest rate and 1% cash back. I’d say it’s a win. Look forward to seeing how it all works out.

Nov 13, 2022
I had no problem

It is a great card and I have no problem with it

Nov 11, 2022
Quick approval

Just closed Bankruptcy in July. I was shocked to get quick approval although interest rate is very high. Grateful The Egg took a chance on me so I can rebuild my credit report.

Nov 10, 2022
Proceed with caution

Proceed with caution if credit karma is saying excellent approval odds. I was denied with a credit score of 730. They said to many inquiries and insufficient credit history. Tradelines stay away.

Nov 04, 2022
Great card

Great card got a 0% introductory rate for six months and was able to get approved very easily