2.3

May 12, 2022
No increase in 7 years

This was my second credit card I had acquired. I was approved for 500$ limit. While I have over 10 cards now range 2500-10500$ this card has never increased.

Apr 18, 2022
Great card!!

This is a fantastic card especially if you trying to build your credit. There are no annual fees and they give you a decent amount of credit!! Thank you, Daniel Martin

Apr 08, 2022
Ridiculous

These people approve my business for $40k credit limit. That was nice, as I was about to have to pay the IRS and needed to free up some cash. When U tried to use the card for $39k, the transaction was declined. Well, I have been using cards for years and I even accept cards at my business and I assumed it was declined, due to being a new account and a large amount. No issue with that, at this point. After spending nearly 40 mins and 3 different people, I am told that my account is under review, that Marcus will be calling me. I said, I am on the phone now, I can verify any info requested. They said they understand(which there is no way they can). They told me it would take 30 days to review my account. Why in the world do they give a business a card and then restrict how much you use. DO NOT recommend at all!!!