3.8

Mar 29, 2021
Great for people who actually pay off their debts

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews on here, if you pay your debts on time, as with any credit card, its great. Plus discovers online options and interface is terrific. When you apply for a credit card, and open a new account your score is going to dip for a little while.. Its not BECAUSE you got a discover card.

Mar 27, 2021
I have the discover card

I pay the balance on this card to zero every month. It is the only card I have. Shortly after getting it my credit score dropped from 775 to 725 !!!!!!! even though I have no balance on this card or any other!!!!

Nov 10, 2022
Not worth it.

I’ve had this card for 3 months now and have only got to use it twice. The customer service was nice, but not knowledgeable about much of anything. I got the response “I don’t know. That’s just how it is.” Multiple times. Never had an issue with any other credit card company.

Oct 26, 2022
Perfect for youth

the best service ever

Oct 25, 2022
Cancel if you have it.

I have had this card for over 25 years. I called customer service for the first time. I had unauthorized charges & worker said I was lying. Very, very rude. I pay charges off each month. I won't use this card except about every few months. The TV shows wonderful employees. This isn't real life.

Oct 24, 2022
Best balance Transfer

Gave me 2 years of 0% and the rewards are pretty nice. I love this card more than all my others. Wish they would lower my new Apr with my 750 credit score but it’s fine.

Oct 08, 2022
Never Ever

Never Ever get a Discover card. If you ever run into financial trouble they will take you to court. Just saying god forbid you got into an accident or lose your job.

Sep 23, 2022
DO NOT APPLY!!! WORST COSTUMER SERVICE!!!

This company remains in the 80's. They have obsolete systems and application which means: additional documentation, time lost, etc. It sucks. Customer service: the worst experience. If you know American Express, you will be disgusted. I recommend going on different options. I regret this recommendation and I now officially distrust credit karma moving forward.

Sep 15, 2022
Has been great for me..

Was my first card at 35 with no credit... It slowly does boost your score at first slowly key word... But 7 months of on time payments they refunded me my deposit took me off secured and up my limit from $300 to 1,800... I've had no issues with the card or company they have been very helpful when I did need assistance....

Aug 29, 2022
Excellent

The Discover card always have great cash back options. I usually have $30 to $50 Discover cash back per month...

Aug 27, 2022
Great card!

I have never ever had an issue with my card. When I call customer service they are the best!!! And I love the payment system it is quick and easy not like the other cards where it takes along time!!! Great rewards and a great card!!!

Aug 26, 2022
In between

I have had this card I got it with balance transfer only allowed to do it at sign up nothing after. Card is good always on time kept it $0 balance over a year but no offers I still have it I use it then pay it off for over 6 years now no more transfer offers so sad I have a Citi card I have had several transfer offers after the first one