3.4

Mar 29, 2021
Great for people who actually pay off their debts

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews on here, if you pay your debts on time, as with any credit card, its great. Plus discovers online options and interface is terrific. When you apply for a credit card, and open a new account your score is going to dip for a little while.. Its not BECAUSE you got a discover card.

Mar 27, 2021
I have the discover card

I pay the balance on this card to zero every month. It is the only card I have. Shortly after getting it my credit score dropped from 775 to 725 !!!!!!! even though I have no balance on this card or any other!!!!

Jan 14, 2022
Great card

I applied with a score of 642 did a balance transfer when I applied it took about 7 days to hear back from them. I was finally approved for 1250$ all with was transferred from another card. I paid it off alot faster and fast forward to now my limit has increased to 10,000 with a score of 765 I use it for its rewards in cash back they change quarterly the cash back isn't that incredible but its something. I highly recommend.

Jan 13, 2022
Misleading

I applied for this card and got approved for $7000. I wanted to take advantage of the balance transfer offer so I spoke to a rep and set it up. A few days later, I get an email stating that the approved amount of the card is now for $5000. I was puzzled so called and asked why my approval amount got lowered and they couldn’t provide a solid answer. Mentioned it changed after I added the balance transfer. SMH!

Jan 13, 2022
Worst customer service EVER!!!!

I'm extremely cautious when it comes to my credit so not only I make my payments on time but I also make sure that I never max out my credit cards. They decided that because my it showed that I was using my credit cards alot more than usual ( i went on vacation ) they felt that I was a risk and drop my credit limit from 11,000 to 6900 dollars. My balance on the card was 6800 dollars at the time!!!!! When I called them I was told that they did because they felt that I was a risk for using my credit more than usual. I asked the rep how is that helping either of us cause now you are making me look like i'm bigger risk to everyone cause it's now showing that i'm utilizing 100% of my credit limit when in fact I wasn't until you drop my credit limit to almost exactly where my balance was !!! He didn't care. He just kept reading whatever script he had in front of him and told me to have a good day! I'm paying the card of then never again will they have me as a customer. I'm sure they will be getting millions of other customers but they just lost one.

Jan 10, 2022
Great card if you ate doing a balance transfer

Customer Service is outsourced over seas. They are difficult to understand.

Jan 04, 2022
Discover is AMAZING!

I have had Discover credit card since 2013 and have NEVER had an issue with them. Should you need to call the customer service center, you will get an actual human from the states. Extremely friendly, attentive and helpful. If you haven't already also signed up for the their cashback checking account, I highly suggest that also!

Dec 12, 2021
Worst card ever

They are the worst company to be with if you ever get sick. They closed my credit card after I was late by 2 weeks with one payment after getting sick which tanked my score causing 2 others to cancel. They have zero compassion and only after money.

Dec 10, 2021
Great card and company

I took out a consolidation loan. I got it the same day I applied. They let me change my due date on it and were very helpful and polite. This is going to change my life, in a few short years I will be out of debt. I closed all my accounts except my Discover. I have been with them since 2013. Great company, excellent service.

Dec 02, 2021
Worst Company ever

This is by far one of the worst banks I’ve dealt with, I’ve had an account with these people since 2017 I’ve never missed a payment on, all of a sudden they change my credit line from 5k to 1400 and that dropped my credit significantly as it resulted in a revolving utilization increase. I called them trying to get and answer of why they changed it, the lady who answered the phone was useless all she said was give me a minute let me review your account, 20 minutes later she still reviewing and came back with nothing to say. Now she has to transfer me because she doesn’t know what happened and why it was changed, so she transferred the call to a department that is close and on the recording it’s saying to call during business hours, mind you that was on Thur Dec 2Nd around 12pm ish EST, so I called back again this lady is even worse than the last one. That’s it for me I will just close this account and will never do business with these people again. I do not recommend them to anyone.

Nov 18, 2021
Not sure what happened

CK said i had excellent chance in being approved but yet i was denied.

Nov 09, 2021
Got it.

So, another benchmark for those who feel they are rolling the dice. CK gave me excellent approval odds, I have credit scores all above 750, income at $140,000. They approved me for $9,500. I bet if your odds are only fair-good they won't approve you, but if your profile looks like mine I'd say go for it.