3.8

Mar 29, 2021
Great for people who actually pay off their debts

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews on here, if you pay your debts on time, as with any credit card, its great. Plus discovers online options and interface is terrific. When you apply for a credit card, and open a new account your score is going to dip for a little while.. Its not BECAUSE you got a discover card.

Mar 27, 2021
I have the discover card

I pay the balance on this card to zero every month. It is the only card I have. Shortly after getting it my credit score dropped from 775 to 725 !!!!!!! even though I have no balance on this card or any other!!!!

Jun 28, 2022
WASTE OF APP

CREDIT KARMA SAYS VERY GOOD CHANCE…SITTING AT 754 AND DECLINE AND COUNTER OFFER WITH OTHER CARD…NO THANKS!

Jun 13, 2022
Applied and Approved Instantly

I applied first for the Wells Fargo card and was denied, no explanation. I didn't apply for this card first because I already had a Discover Card and was trying to get a different card with a Lender. Next time I will go with my gut instinct and stick with my trusted lenders. Thanks again Discover for trusting in me and helping me again !

Jun 12, 2022
Lowest interest fee I’ve gotten

Great card and great customer service

May 26, 2022
Less and less about the card holder

They were the Best back the. In terms of the benefits - slowly they removed each and one of them Now it’s just your average daily cc company that’s only good on first year because of matching rewards then after that that is it . Could be good for others and just ordinary for me

May 14, 2022
Poor approval advice:Wrong

CK show a poor chance of approval. Well I check to see what score was needed and saw that I met the criteria and apply and Whala!! I got approved for $8,500. So far so go. I have no complaints and have had it since Feb.

May 12, 2022
Like all cards, legal but usurious APR

One should pay the balance monthly; for those who can't do that, the APR ensures that you will take years to pay off high balances

May 11, 2022
I love my discover

I'm not sure why all the complaints, I have had this card for a long time and have nothing negative to say about it, customer service is spot on, I have never been late on a payment etc. I have paid this off before and only use it for emergencies and they have never closed out my card for paying it off.

May 08, 2022
Rivas

Rivas

May 06, 2022
Good card. Discover closed my account.

I enjoyed the card while I had it. Discover closed my account after I paid if off.

May 05, 2022
Disappointing

I have the Discover It cash back card with a $10,000 limit. I applied for the balance transfer card to transfer a different cc balance so I could close that account. They approved it for $1,000 limit and would only transfer 95% of the balance. The approved limit doesn’t even cover the balance I wanted to transfer. A hard hit to my credit score for nothing.