Rewards rate

from verified cardholders

Sep 17, 2021
Misleading
Verified cardholder

They call it miles which make you think you will get miles towards your travel truth is you only get 1.5 cent for every dollar. So in order to get a $200 flight up have to spend 20k. I was under the impression i get actual miles. I was better off getting a card with. a higher percentage of cash back

Sep 08, 2021
Great
Verified cardholder

I Decided to apply for the discover it miles after reading about the benefits, & seeing excellent approval odds on credit karma. Fico score of 670 I immediately got approved for 6500 ! So far so good I’ve been using it trying to accumulate miles/points so they can be matched at the end of the year! Hardly ever use my other credit cards

Mar 14, 2021
Great card!
Verified cardholder

They gave me a great starting 4k and great information on rewards upfront. I travel a lot and the only thing I have ran into so far is that some places in the middle east do not accept it. ( Saudi Arabia or Dubai at least not for flights)

Mar 01, 2021
Awsome very happy
Verified cardholder

This was challenging for me starting out from the bottom and bringing myself back to the top this has got to be the Best service experience I've ever encountered with a company before!! Very happy!!

Jan 20, 2021
Best customer Service
Verified cardholder

A lot of cards I’ve gotten haven’t been too bad but this one is by far the best so far not only Do they give you rewards but they also have a way to reach them At any given time and they are easy to work with thank you very much

Oct 02, 2020
my review
Verified cardholder

I will have to say it sucks just to even things out. Actually not too bad of a card I give it 4.5

Aug 28, 2020
Great miles card
Verified cardholder

Perfect card. Paid off all my other cards and just use this one. I have used it everywhere and the miles are building quickly. After a year they will match the miles I've earned for the year. I'm very happy with this card.

Rewards rate