Rewards rate

from verified cardholders

Jul 16, 2020
Great and unique benefits
Verified cardholder

The application process was pretty smooth and got the card in no time. Although I already have the other reward cards from Visa, Master, and Amex, this Discover card is still used pretty frequently thanks to it's unique rotating calendar benefits that beat other cards (e.g. 5% for Restaurants for 3 months period). Highly recommended!

Jul 12, 2021
Discover closed my account
Verified cardholder

Horrible service. No communication. Closed my account without notice a month after opening it. Didn't even use the card. Don't waste your time with this company.

Sep 09, 2021
Awesome Card
Verified cardholder

I'm 48 and this is my 1st major CC. The application process was extremely simple. My approval odds on Credit Karma was "Fair" when I applied. Got approved for a $2150 line of credit. 0% APR for 1 year. Rotating rewards. Im supprised my approval odds are poor, when I've already been approved for this card. My scores are higher now than when I first applied. TR740/EQ739/EX704. I highly recommend this card.

Sep 04, 2021
Thanks for the Upgrade
Verified cardholder

I was so shocked when I got the "very good" Approval Odds. And not every card has the starting Credit Line visible before u apply, so that was enticing. With a then 630/635/677 - equifax, transunion, Fico 9 - credit scores and in rebuild mode, I got approved for 5000 limit (still my highest... waiting to apply for increase after 2 years or so)... I have had card for 10 months now and I enjoy the rotating categories. This and my Capital Quiksilver are my go to cards for everyday purchases and bills (streaming services 5% rewards!). Great card. Would recommend to ppl rebuilding, looking to get to another tier. P.S My score is now 680/677/720+

Sep 01, 2021
Don't go by Credit Karma approval ratings.
Verified cardholder

I was just curious to see what they had to say about my approval rating. They show me as a poor rating when in fact I have had this card for a year and was approved instantly with a 10K starting line of credit.

Aug 14, 2021
Account closed for no reason
Verified cardholder

I was approved for this card as recommended by Credit Karma and after using the card for 4 to 5 weeks Discover closed my account for no reason.

Aug 06, 2021
Great
Verified cardholder

Got approved for 7k . Was shocked and happy I got this card . Enjoying the Cashback deals!

Jul 12, 2021
Discover closed my account

Jul 05, 2021
New Card
Verified cardholder

Had a fair approval odd and was still able to get this card with a large credit amount. Still unsure about credit karma though. It’s still trying to get me to apply for the same card with “fair” odds. Plus discover used my Experian score which I am noticing is averaging 50 points higher than anything credit karma is showing. Other than that, great card. The app is super is easy to use and navigate.

Jun 29, 2021
Got approved!
Verified cardholder

I have a short credit history (3y 2m, now shortened to 2yr4m) and my scores were 624, 621 and 668... I have delinquency of 8 months (student loan) because I was very ignorant back then and also once missed a payment on my 1st credit card (both happened back on 2019). I'm more aware now and I'm back on track and everything is on time. CK shows 18 months of on time payments, current credit usage is between 20-23% (well, just dropped to 2%) since I know now I have to leave a balance for when cycles end. My annual income is $30k and approval odds were "good" and (miraculously!) got approved for $5k which I think is awesome considering my credit history. Had no hard inquiries before applying. Credit went up 682, 679, 680, which is awesome. Still waiting for the card to arrive. Plan to keep credit usage below 10%

Jun 18, 2021
Excellent card
Verified cardholder

Can't understand Credit Karma saying my chance of being approved was poor.... My credit score is 722 and I was immediately approved with a $3000 limit.

Jun 09, 2021