Great for high flat-rate cash back††

$0

3.4
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jul 31 2017
Simple, easy to understand program

I hate "Points" cards. If you're like me and you want something simple, with cash back for using the product, this is for you. I've made literally thousands of dollars since accepting this card a few years ago. I get 1% cash back right away and another 1% on any balance I pay off as well. Since I pay it off monthly I see money every month. I'm literally being paid to use the card, free money, a no brainer. I pay the card off monthly so interest doesnt matter to me. But i literally charge everything I can to maximize the cash back. LOVE IT! I even tried the price rewind feature and was shocked it actually worked receiving almost $30 back for some tax software I had purchased and Citi found a lower price for me online. I also used the rental car insurance option and received money back on a charge I had for a damaged mirror to a rental vehicle. I've never been more impressed with a credit card.

Jun 21 2018

I have a credit score of 816 and got a instant approval for $9400. I got this card to use for my business and have had it less then a month but they have stopped it multiple times for fraud...there is no fraud I'm just using it...stopped it 3 times just in the last 24 hours. The customer service is rude on the phone and I never know if its going to work because they keep putting fraud holds on it. I've had the card for 3 weeks and have spent and paid $15,000 and have a zero balance. They are still rude on the phone...and here we go again... 4th fraud email just came thru...this is now 4 in the last 24 hours. Now time for another 30 min phone call to get it taken care of... I regret the credit inquiry and I regret getting this card... I think I'll just go back to using my discover. The main purpose of this review...which I never write reviews... is the HORRIBLE customer service.

May 24 2020
Cheat you out of Points!

Citi has the absolute worst customer service. I have been cheated out of points, and when trying to get it resolved, citi customer service is horrible. I filed a complaint with CFPB, others should follow suite!

May 05 2020
Easy and convenient

Best card for everyday purchases. You don’t have to keep track of points or rotating categories; it’s just a flat rate of cash back. It may have a higher interest rate, but not a problem if you pay it off every month (auto-pay can ensure that you do).

May 01 2020
Allows fraudulent charges on card

Allowed an unauthorized purchase of over $1600 dollars and refuse to take care of me.

Apr 23 2020
GREAT IT IS PERFECT

Always the best customer service. 5 Stars all the way for me.

Apr 14 2020
Best money back card there is.

I love this card, we use it for everything. The 2% back adds up fast.

Apr 10 2020
Great flat rate 2% card

I use this card quite frequently especially for online shopping. My current lineup is AmEx Blue Cash Preferred, Chase Sapphire Preferred & Citi DC. It's easy to redeem cash back rewards. After 3 months I even got a small CLI.

Apr 07 2020

Mar 28 2020
How many cards

Can you have 2 double cash cards I have 2 discover it cards like this card slot want 2 of them

Mar 15 2020
Messes up your credit score!

My credit score is in the 700s so I applied. Was denied, which means my score is now messed up. No more Citi products for me.

Mar 12 2020
Best cashback card ever ????????????

They start you with a very good limit and you feel the cashback matching your purchases. Best card for cashback. I will be using it for my businesses very soon.

Great for high flat-rate cash back††