Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 9 months

Aug 28, 2018
Terrible Card
reesers1298 Cardholder

Reports to your personal credit report.

Dec 07, 2018

I’m a very small busy owner who does about 50-80 tax returns a season. Why is that a bad thing? Not trying to be nosy, sorry, just curious if I should have one? (Ink, folders and updated programs are my biggest expense, as I run it from home.)

Apr 22, 2018
Anonymous Cardholder

I applied with 703/690 they told me they would send me decision in a week so I thought I was declined .
Before the week was over I received a letter in the mail saying congratulations I was approved the card will show up soon after and so it did. 10k credit limit

I have one more personal credit card with them and have always paid balance in full
Overall excellent experience can't wait to start using it

Dec 24, 2017
onyxsdi Cardholder

That's not a business card! The only difference is company name on it. They report every month the credit amount you use for your business on your personal credit. After I figured that I stopped using it. Terrible!

Jan 09, 2018

The fact that C1 reports business cards to all 3 CBs is readily available online. They make no pretense about it.

Apr 09, 2018

All small business cards are based on your personal credit so it is only natural that it is reported as such. It is as advertised, you should give yourself a one star review for not reading the agreement.

Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business