3.2
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jun 02 2018
Go to card

This is our go to card for dining and groceries. ?Be sure not to keep a balance because Capital One is brutal with their APR. ?I immediately received my $150 bonus as soon as I reached $500. ? Applied and got $10,000 limit. ?TU 696 Equifax 701. ?Chapter 13 100% payback filed 2012-still on CR. ?Ch13 drops off January 2019.?

Aug 05 2019
Wouldn???t give me the welcome bonus.

Made sure I used the card enough to qualify for the welcome bonus, but they won?t give it to me. Won?t even give me an explanation. ?The woman I spoke to said? because I applied via credit karma, credit karma ?probably didn?t have the bonus accurate.? Sounds fishy being the same reward is being offered currently. ?

Jan 18 2020
Misleading & Shady to the max.

I was elated to get approved for the SAVORone card, emphasizing the 'one.' I've had a quicksilver one card for over a year and understand the differences in quicksilver vs quicksilver one. I carefully read the fine print, on the Capital One site several times as well as here on CK. I haven't gotten the card yet in the mail but activated it with my digital wallet. I started to realize that the goodies that are mentioned: $150 bonus after 3 billing cycles and 500 in purchases. And 0%apr intro for Balance Consolidations. Turns out, there are 2 different SAVORone cards that are offered and no transparent message that if your credit is not up to excellence, Capital One will still sucker you in, they just won't abide by either of these benefits. I spent 34 minutes on the phone with a nice manager for CO out of Tampa, Jordan. Very professional and understanding, but basically yea, since they approve so many people, they have to limit who gets the advertised benefits and who doesn't after you've already applied and have been approved. My TU is 675, EQ 660 and FICO 705. I have a Doscover it card that's 5% cash back rotating categories and 100% match after the first 12 billing cycles. I have never missed a payment on any of my credit cards, average age is a little over a year and utilization is merely 10%. Bottom line, while it may be legal to operate in such a way, I'm probably not going to ever do more business with Capital One. As an educated manager for an extremely large Credit Union, I kind of know what is wrong, borderline deceiving and than there's this: sucking you in on false terms and than admitting that Capital One practices this to get more and more consumers involved. Now I'll keep this card because of the hit, but beware, I would recommend calling Capital One first before applying and ensuring that you're going to actually receive the benefits they advertise and not be slapped around like a bottom dweller such as myself. Shame.

Borderline crooked

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

? As another reviewer stated, the card was cancelled for too much use. Basically I was earning more cash back then they wanted to give. So unlimited cash back is a lie, of course somewhere in the fine print I'm sure it says the equivalent of we can do whatever we want. SMH ?

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

As another reviewer stated, the card was cancelled for too much use. Basically I was earning more cash back then they wanted to give. So unlimited cash back is a lie, of course somewhere in the fine print I'm sure it says the equivalent of screw you.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

As another review has already stated, they canceled my card because I was using it too much. Basically I was raking in more cash back then they cared to give. I guess the card should'nt say unlimited cash back. No call or anything, just cancelled out of the blue.

Jan 17 2020

I STARTED to apply for this card, but after reading all the negative reviews, I decided not to apply. Thanks You to all who warned me. Now I can keep my 849 credit score and not get sce#wed by Capital One.?

Jan 14 2020
Bad customer service,unethical practices

They don't list expiration date of balance transfers on statements delibebrately so you'll miss the date, this is the only company that does this deceipt. You will never get a CL increase from them, they always have a new lie ready as to why not.

Jan 06 2020
Customer service amazing

I don't have this card that I have a couple of Capital One cards their customer service is always been amazing to me and their credit limits always been more than fair for me I run 760 across-the-board I would get the card but I don't need it but I hear a lot of people talking about customer service and I've never ever had a problem with my cards would customer service a matter of fact that right on when I call anyone that gets everyone is different and everyone's situation is different good luck to all

Jan 06 2020
Excellent card

This was my 2nd Capital One card.? I really didn't need another card, but I liked the 150 free cash offer, so I applied.? I recieved a massive credit limit which was a surprise.? I never carry a balance and use the card for everything.? The 150 bonus appeared automatically after 500 in charges posted.? The cash back on purchases is alittle confusing, I'm not sure what types give you what %.? Overall I am really happy with Cap One and find them to have the absolute best mobile app and customer service.?

Jan 05 2020
It's a good card, but I'm not impressed

I got the card with a low CL like other people gave mentioned. But I was hoping to transfer some balances to control my utilization, which I won't be able to do. Also I was "conditionally" approved with adjusted terms. They took away the 15 month 0% interest :( I'm hoping that they didn't take away the sign on bonus of $150 after spending $500. All in all I'm partially satisfied due to being approved, but don't like the "conditionally" approved post. But it is what it is I guess. To mention I have the Capital One Neiman's Marcus, Quick Silver One Visa, and Mastercard cards SSI that could've been another reason for the approval terms being altered.