3.2
from Credit Karma members in the last year

Jun 02 2018
Go to card

This is our go to card for dining and groceries. ?Be sure not to keep a balance because Capital One is brutal with their APR. ?I immediately received my $150 bonus as soon as I reached $500. ? Applied and got $10,000 limit. ?TU 696 Equifax 701. ?Chapter 13 100% payback filed 2012-still on CR. ?Ch13 drops off January 2019.?

Aug 05 2019
Wouldn???t give me the welcome bonus.

Made sure I used the card enough to qualify for the welcome bonus, but they won?t give it to me. Won?t even give me an explanation. ?The woman I spoke to said? because I applied via credit karma, credit karma ?probably didn?t have the bonus accurate.? Sounds fishy being the same reward is being offered currently. ?

May 22 2020
Dumb Option

Got declined for this even though I had an excellent credit score...774

Apr 23 2020
Terrible Company

As soon as I received card, I was blocked from using it due to "fraudulent activity". Despite providing them with darn near everything that could possibly identify me (BC, ID, SS, 2 utility bills), they refused to return access. Did I mention I spent 2 months trying to get this cleared up? I finally closed the account myself and will never do business with them. Only try out this card if you are an existing Capital One customer. Otherwise its not worth the hard inquiry!!! on your credit report.

Mar 18 2020

get credit check after preapproved, low overall limit, never get your credict limit increase aproved........ There are lot of promises in the ad but you do not get anything back.

Mar 16 2020
Was approved with a generous cL.

Credit Karma said I had a poor chance for approval. I spent my 500 dollars to get 150 back an received it within two days. 780 scores across the board except Rico is 808. Can't wait to use balance transfer which is why I got the card anyways.?

Mar 15 2020
Great for getting points

You WILL NOT GET the singing bonus if you get this card through credit karma. I just called capital one and told me that's the reason I didnt get it. Beware. Such a deceptive marketing!!!

Mar 14 2020
No explanation for denied application.

My credit score has been above 800. My online Savor One credit card application was denied. I called customer service and the representative was not helpful and unprofessional. I did receive a credit card denial letter in the mail to dispute the denial. Instead, I received a "hard quiry" on my credit report and I was not happy about it! Recently, Credit Karma recommended a Savor One card to apply for because I have "excellent" credit. I will not apply for a Savor One credit card because I do not trust this creditor, and I do not want to deal with an unprofessional customer service department.

Mar 08 2020

The URL link shown on Credit Karma websit to apply for this card does nodt work!

Mar 04 2020
Cash back is AWESOME!

I pay most of my bills using this credit card. Then at the end of the month I pay off the credit card. When I do this I end up getting 1 2 or 3% back depending on what type of business I'm paying. So basically I'm getting free money every month!

Mar 04 2020
Not approved

"Excellent Approval Odds" my a$$!!? Absolutely no late payments.? 706 credit score.? Utilization on high side- 65% (reason for possible balance transfer).? Not approved and no other offer made.? Save yourself another inquiry on your credit score!?

Mar 01 2020
Great perks and cash back!

I have a 698 on my FICO score, with an increase of 6k. As long as I have below the 30% usage, I am good!