Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

• Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 months

Jun 10, 2019
Nice, but poor limit
Nizo211 Cardholder

CK told me my odds were poor with 756 TU / 750 EX, under 4% utilization and no late payments. Well I went to Capital One's site, did the preapproved search and the Savor came up. I was approved in seconds, but with an1k limit, which is the lowest of all my cards. That was a little disappointing, but will still be a nice card to use for dining and entertainment - I'll just be paying it down to under 9% utilization before they report each month for now.

Jun 16, 2019

That is low. I rather apply for a credit increase with my other card. Thanks for the review. Capital one is a good source for a credit card. Would recommend this card to anyone.

Jul 02, 2019

I think you may have applied for the Savor card, and not the Savor One card, which is the card here (I've read they are same color, look almost identical). Might explain the low limit, even with a "good" credit score such as yours.

May 30, 2019
Great card!
Juanc99 Cardholder

Very great card to help build your credit. Get it early, that means add it to your basket if you haven’t already. $150 bonus with 0 annual interest. Thanks to data scientist @royalblade on telegram for hinting me about this great card. Repair your credit with him if you need to.

Jun 01, 2019

I UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT USE TELEGRAM NO MORE SO HERE'S HIS EMAIL ROYALBLADE@PROTONMAILCOM.

Jun 16, 2019

Ha! Thanks again @juanc99. My credit score has gone up 34 points again after Royalblade help boost it initially . I’ve checked everyday and it still feels like a good dream. This man is the best credit fixer there is.

Jun 17, 2019

Royalblade is the Best credit repair expert there is. Thanks for recommending!

Feb 12, 2019
Good deal. Approved with 6,000 limit.
SBC93 Cardholder

I was approved with a 755 credit score. CK said my odds were just very good but recieved instant approval. Background I have one other cash back credit card that I got 4 yrs ago as a student. Never had a card or account from capital one before. Have had one personal loan that I recently paid off and about 8,000 in student loans. Have an income around 25,000 dollars and they gave me a 6,000 limit which is nearly triple my other credit limit.

Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card