• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* for 15 months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 months

Nov 04, 2019
Kats49 Cardholder

Anything  needed should be saved for just like you as a kid!!

Nov 09, 2019

HUH!????? I shall build a great big beautiful wall around your credit score to keep you away from us!!!!!

Aug 03, 2019
720 score low utilization
Jadesalvatore Cardholder

gave me 1000 cl lame

One good thing was I got the 150$ as soon as I spent the 500$

0% for 12 months.

I would have kept it if they gave me an increase

score is now 792 and still will not increase

not worth owning

smallest credit line I have is 4k

closed 5 min ago

Aug 04, 2019

If you use it as a rewards card and pay it off monthly, you could even have made $27/month. If you run up balances or transfer a balance, it's not a good card even with a 25K line. My line is 27,500, and get about $35-40/month in rewards and don't carry a balance.

Sep 18, 2019

How many capital one card can you have at one time

Oct 24, 2019

I currently have 3

Jul 13, 2019
Good bonus
collver Cardholder

I applied for a Chase Sapphire preferred and the Capital one savor card within 2 days of each other. Chase gave me 6700 and cap one gave me 1000. My scores were 750 across the board. While the limit for the savor was low, the bonus was easy to get, hit the min spend in the first month. Hopefully after the first 3 months they raise my limit to a more useful level.

Jun 02, 2019
Regret
PoetP Cardholder

I applied with a 787 score with 100% payments on time, excellent approval odds per CK, usage of 3% of my total credit, no derageroey marks, and 10 cards in good standing. I was approved for $8K (I don’t need $8K) and then they dinged me 13 credit points. I read everything CK presented about the card specifically about balance transfers. When I went to transfer $1,000 from my other Capital One card I was told other Cap One cards, or any affiliated with them, were not eligible. CK did not include this in their info prior to applying. The card took longer to arrive in the mail than Cap One promised. CK still tries to recommend applying for this card even though I have it. Now it says fair approval odds...I’m already regretting it and I’ve yet to use it.

Jun 05, 2019

Lol in case you didn't know no credit card company allows balance transfers from one card to the next, of theirs. What sense does that even make? None, with you being a card holder or 10 you should know this and you should also know that hard inquires can have a huge impact on your score. You review is irrelevant at this point the complaints that you listed are common sense ones.

Jun 10, 2019

PoetP thank you for this review. I was hoping to transfer other Capital one balances. I also was not aware that you can’t do that expecting same rates as advertised. Unlike Dimpelss we may be on the unaware train. And that’s ok. Unfortunately Dimpelss is unaware that reviews are given to help and keep others from maybe making same mistakes. We don’t have to know everything/have”common sense as Dimpelss puts it about everything We use our common sense where it works about everything. Have had credit for 40 plus years, never knew that. Thanks again for this GREAT review!!!!

Jun 10, 2019

Sorry that common sense is apparently something out of your grasp RealTruth62. You shouldn't be applying for new credit cards if your working knowledge of them doesn't include COMMON SENSE things like not being able to transfer balances from one card to another inside the same company. The original review poster PoetP also somehow blames Credit Karma for not showing her the terms and conditions of the card SHE SIGNED UP FOR. As if her inability to research SIMPLE THINGS should be a negative against Credit Karma.

Jun 20, 2019

Wow, even CK has drama in the comments! 😆

Jul 02, 2019

Lol RobertPaulsen! It really is everywhere! And altho I think Dimpelss & RalphHaber (I REALLY hope you & Ralph aren't using your real names, as CK specifically warned about!) were a bit... snarky, I totally agree with them. That PoetP & RealTruth62 could come this far in life (as 62 is likely his/her birth year) and not know this basic fact about credit lending AND common sense!; worse, blame everyone but themselves for their lack of knowledge & sense, is enough to make anyone irritable! And it certainly isn't "OK" to be on the "unaware train"🙄. Like the drama, ignorance seems to rule the internet these days.

Jul 10, 2019

To anyone that has made it to this reply: CK just links you to Capital One's application, which states that you can't transfer a balance from another Capital One card. Take this as a lesson: READ THE CARD TERMS / BENEFITS / FEATURES!!

Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card