Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Cardholders' Choice i

• Balance Transfer Intro APR 0%* for 15 months
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 15 months

Apr 11, 2019
My card was closed for too much use
Scott900 Cardholder

I had four Capital One credit cards and used them frequently despite terrible service from Capital One because the rewards were worth the aggravation. When my Savor card was canceled by Capital One because I used it too much I decided to cancel the other three cards as well. To reiterrate, Capital One closed my account because I made too many purchases that they deemed my purchases weren't consistent with Consumer Purchases. They didn't consult me or give any guidelines of what's expected of card usage, they just closed the account. No opportunity to speak to anyone who makes the decision or find out how the card was used innapropriately, only talk with a supervisor in customer service that said the decision was final.

The application process was also terrible. My application was initially declined and after two months of phone calls, waiting, account reviews, and adjusting the credit limits on my other three cards my application was approved and I received the card with a $30,000 limit. My application wasn't initially declined because of my credit score, it was declined and Capital One made it excessively difficult to speak to anyone that makes decisions regarding the account.

Apr 18, 2019

what is meant when you say not consistent with Consumer Purchase.....what were you purchasing ?

Apr 07, 2019
Liars
hyacinth310 Cardholder

called customer service about the $500 cash bonus after spending $3000 I was informed that there is no such offer.

Apr 08, 2019

That bonus is for the regular Savor card. You probably have the Savor One.

Mar 25, 2019
bashname Cardholder

they don't approve ppl eazy not worth it at all

Mar 25, 2019

Enter Your Reply

Sep 23, 2018
kenzier Cardholder

Applied for this card with an 825 credit score. Got approved with a measly $1,000 credit line. Tried multiple times to get an increase and could not make any traction with their online system or customer support managers. To add insult to injury, my credit score plummeted 30 points after I added this card. Can’t tell if it was just the hard inquiry or if it’s the low limit making my utilitization percentage look terrible on this one card. I have less than 1% overall utilization but on this card, it’s well over 50% with my weekly usage. I told customer service they were basically sending me back to using my Chase Sapphire with my $18,000 limit. The customer service manager just said that’s a shame but they won’t increase my limit. Ridiculous and myopic policy. Will be cancelling this one and never using CapitalOne again.

Sep 24, 2018

Hey I have a lower credit score than you and I was approved for 10,000 it sounds like you just don’t have enough credit history. My 1st credit card was the capitol one quicksilver with 1000 limit which increased to 6000 after 6 months. You gotta crawl before you walk.. Just my 2 cents.

Sep 25, 2018

I don't know .....but if he a $18000 limit and a 825 score that sounds like someone with a lot of credit history. It took me many many years to get my score to 800 and my current high Cl of $15000.

Oct 30, 2018

It’s just capital one..I have a 22 year old credit history and 9 years with capital one and called for months to get them to raise my limit and it’s still at $1,650.

Nov 01, 2018

Sorry this happened to you. TU/802 EX here.....I already have a Cap One Quicksilver with a 15k limit and now i'm afraid to apply for the SavorOne. Maybe what happened is your current CapOne card already has a high limit (?)

Dec 22, 2018

Hi check your report for errors don't fill bad iv had my capital one card since 2017 with only 2 cli since iv had it.

Dec 23, 2018

User error. Lol

Jan 07, 2019

Obviously you are tapped out in credit with Cap1. Swear there should be IQ test before you can get a credit card lol

Jan 11, 2019

You can request a credit limit increase every 6 months + 1 day. Through the app. They will ask you for your annual income and monthly CC spending. I had a QuickSilver for 6 years+ and asked for increases every time I got a salary raise. I went from $4500 to $20k. TU 709, EX 727 (Credit Karma) with a Ch. 7 (2009). Capital One is by far my best card (and I have a few other CCs).

Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card