Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Cardholders' Choice i

Jun 10, 2019
Low credit line
DylonMatthew Cardholder

Only applied for this card so I could do a balance transfer. Nothing huge, like $3000 just so I could save up some cash to have enough for a deposit since I’m moving in with my girlfriend. Got approved but only a $1000 limit. Completely useless. Score is 768 btw.

May 28, 2019
Dont apply
JJ1221 Cardholder

Can't even get it activated. I wish I could cancel my request and get it taken of my credit report. Terrible customer service, they can't activate the card. What good is it if you can't even use it.

May 30, 2019

What credit bureau do they use when checking your credit score

Jun 01, 2019

They will pull all 3 reports.

Jun 02, 2019

Your's is an anolomy. They have millions of credit card accounts that work.

Jun 10, 2019

What an obviously fake review. Either fake or written by a total idiot. As Rsmy123 says, they have millions upon millions of accounts that obviously work. And no GKwill, they do not pull all 3 reports. You have to be an idiot to think that. WOW. The amount of uneducated people on these reviews is mind boggling.

Jun 11, 2019

Sorry RalphHaber, but this review I'm sure is legit, the person mentioned in response to my review that they were elderly, hard of hearing and didn't have the tech available to activate it himself. Rather he called support with a problem and they failed to support. Has nothing to do with education - customer support is there to deal with anomalies to their system and for their customer. When the reps are unable to provide anything but a scripted response that is no more sophisticated than a robo call they ought to be called out on it. Take your asinine comments and keep them to your self.

Have a good day.

May 22, 2019
Hope you never have to deal with support

I have a 800 credit score and was approved for 10k.  The online system locked my information out upon receiving the card because of a 12 year old closed account with capital one.  30 minutes on customer service validating my information and 3 "of the best techs" couldn't seem to figure out how to create a new account or link to the previous profile. "welcome to the capital one family" I closed the card and will gladly take the credit hit as I continue to build great credit with a bank that has their stuff put together properly.

May 28, 2019

I was approved for 10,000. and when I tried to activate my card I was on the phone over an hour, hung up on 3 times, transferred over a dozen times then told I had to photocopy my driver's license and up load it to them. Because I don't use an expensive phone and I have hearing loss I could not do this. No one there could activate my card and I have another Capital One card with this company. Never in my life have I had so many problems. If they have not already caused my credit score go lower because I applied I would certainly apply for a different card. I don't recommend this to anyone who is not tech savvy and I hope you have a whole lot of patients.

Jun 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that.

Apr 11, 2019
My card was closed for too much use
Scott900 Cardholder

I had four Capital One credit cards and used them frequently despite terrible service from Capital One because the rewards were worth the aggravation. When my Savor card was canceled by Capital One because I used it too much I decided to cancel the other three cards as well. To reiterrate, Capital One closed my account because I made too many purchases that they deemed my purchases weren't consistent with Consumer Purchases. They didn't consult me or give any guidelines of what's expected of card usage, they just closed the account. No opportunity to speak to anyone who makes the decision or find out how the card was used innapropriately, only talk with a supervisor in customer service that said the decision was final.

The application process was also terrible. My application was initially declined and after two months of phone calls, waiting, account reviews, and adjusting the credit limits on my other three cards my application was approved and I received the card with a $30,000 limit. My application wasn't initially declined because of my credit score, it was declined and Capital One made it excessively difficult to speak to anyone that makes decisions regarding the account.

Apr 18, 2019

what is meant when you say not consistent with Consumer Purchase.....what were you purchasing ?

Apr 23, 2019

Drugs lol

Apr 28, 2019

LOL

May 04, 2019

He was purchasing Bernie Sanders clay mugs or drugs and booze for Beto o’rouke (Robert Orouke). I shall build a great big beautiful wall around your credit score to keep you away from us.

May 17, 2019

LOL....Most drug dealers you meet in the back alley don't accept credit cards.....cash only.

May 23, 2019

Guns?

Jun 02, 2019

Pot, gambling, hookers, and illegal activities?

Apr 07, 2019
Liars
hyacinth310 Cardholder

called customer service about the $500 cash bonus after spending $3000 I was informed that there is no such offer.

Apr 08, 2019

That bonus is for the regular Savor card. You probably have the Savor One.

Mar 25, 2019
bashname Cardholder

they don't approve ppl eazy not worth it at all

Mar 25, 2019

Enter Your Reply

Apr 28, 2019

If you knew how to spell I might consider your reply to be a bit more intelligent

Sep 23, 2018
kenzier Cardholder

Applied for this card with an 825 credit score. Got approved with a measly $1,000 credit line. Tried multiple times to get an increase and could not make any traction with their online system or customer support managers. To add insult to injury, my credit score plummeted 30 points after I added this card. Can’t tell if it was just the hard inquiry or if it’s the low limit making my utilitization percentage look terrible on this one card. I have less than 1% overall utilization but on this card, it’s well over 50% with my weekly usage. I told customer service they were basically sending me back to using my Chase Sapphire with my $18,000 limit. The customer service manager just said that’s a shame but they won’t increase my limit. Ridiculous and myopic policy. Will be cancelling this one and never using CapitalOne again.

Sep 24, 2018

Hey I have a lower credit score than you and I was approved for 10,000 it sounds like you just don’t have enough credit history. My 1st credit card was the capitol one quicksilver with 1000 limit which increased to 6000 after 6 months. You gotta crawl before you walk.. Just my 2 cents.

Sep 25, 2018

I don't know .....but if he a $18000 limit and a 825 score that sounds like someone with a lot of credit history. It took me many many years to get my score to 800 and my current high Cl of $15000.

Oct 30, 2018

It’s just capital one..I have a 22 year old credit history and 9 years with capital one and called for months to get them to raise my limit and it’s still at $1,650.

Nov 01, 2018

Sorry this happened to you. TU/802 EX here.....I already have a Cap One Quicksilver with a 15k limit and now i'm afraid to apply for the SavorOne. Maybe what happened is your current CapOne card already has a high limit (?)

Dec 22, 2018

Hi check your report for errors don't fill bad iv had my capital one card since 2017 with only 2 cli since iv had it.

Dec 23, 2018

User error. Lol

Jan 07, 2019

Obviously you are tapped out in credit with Cap1. Swear there should be IQ test before you can get a credit card lol

Jan 11, 2019

You can request a credit limit increase every 6 months + 1 day. Through the app. They will ask you for your annual income and monthly CC spending. I had a QuickSilver for 6 years+ and asked for increases every time I got a salary raise. I went from $4500 to $20k. TU 709, EX 727 (Credit Karma) with a Ch. 7 (2009). Capital One is by far my best card (and I have a few other CCs).

Capital One® SavorOne℠ Cash Rewards Credit Card