• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 months

Nov 15, 2019
nspencer70 Cardholder

I've had this card for 5 years. I find the annual fee to be comparable or lower than many reward cards.  The interest rates are a little higher than my others, so I never keep a balance on it.  I've read of issues with service, but I've never had any issues with this capital one card.  Their app is very user friendly.

May 14, 2019
Great primary card!
MaggieBrea Cardholder

I applied for this card in January, and pretty much was approved instantly. I use this card as my primary card and I love it! The 20,000 bonus points was a great bonus!

I had a charge come up that I had meant to cancel before it was charged to my account, but didn’t in time. I called Capital One, and they helped me very easily cancel the charge, and was very helpful.

I have had this card for about four months, and haven’t had a credit increase yet. I kind of expected one by now since I never carry a balance over, and always pay before the month ends.

May 16, 2019

Most cards offer the increase after 6 months of paying on time. So hang in there it will come.

Oct 16, 2019

Is it 20,000 miles or points?

Apr 08, 2019
I use this for everything!
funlaughlove84 Cardholder

I’ve had this card for a year and use it pretty much for every purchase. I love the app, it’s very easy to check my balance and make payments. Only had to call customer service one time when a vendor overseas charged me twice for one product. Capital One took care of that immediately. I haven’t redeemed any of my points yet for traveling, as I haven’t had time to travel lately, but will update my review once I redeem my travel points. So far, I’m a happy customer with no complaints. Oh! And the 0% interest for the first year is awesome.

Feb 09, 2019
solid travel card
isastring Cardholder

I appreciate the no annual fee and no international transaction fee.  If I'm being honest, I use this card primarily just for booking flights and secondary expenses.  The rewards are alright, but not as good as my other cards.  I did have my identity stolen with it once though.  They sent me a text to let me know of the suspicious activity ($200 at gas stations over two days - and I have an electric car).  I called and they immediately locked down my card and refunded the purchases.

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card