• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 months

Nov 19, 2019
limit issue
Zoey5150 Cardholder

this card literally never goes up. My credit score is 800, all my other cards literally have 3 times the amount of credit on them- I only keep it because it is my oldest trade line

Oct 16, 2019
Beware of "Statement Credit"
DanKoi Cardholder

This card and all of the CapitalOne credit cards has a hidden loopholes when you redeem your rewards for statement credit. This loophole is not even readily available to consumer to read, except you have to go to FAQ section. This policy contradicted their own policy of payment in full based on your statement balance. Customer service standby their policy but could not answer my questions and agreed with me that I was right. Be careful with CapitalOne. I had 4 credit cards from CapitalOne for almost 5 years with over $25K credit limits, 100% payment ontime but I decided to stop using them. They don't care about consumer protection laws. This just happened tonight when I talked to a customer rep and her supervisor. I will not do any business with this kind of merchant. They don't care about the consumer except that they care about your money. Sorry CapitalOne....enough is enough

Nov 03, 2019

Soooo what was the actual issue?

Nov 07, 2019

@Jaye Ve that was my question too.
@Dankoi What was the actual issue that you did not explain in your review? I've had them for almost 4 year's and never had an issue with them. If anything ever acured, they always helped me fixed it without a problem so not sure what you are trying to say.

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card