• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR 0%* for 12 months

Oct 16, 2019
Beware of "Statement Credit"
DanKoi Cardholder

This card and all of the CapitalOne credit cards has a hidden loopholes when you redeem your rewards for statement credit. This loophole is not even readily available to consumer to read, except you have to go to FAQ section. This policy contradicted their own policy of payment in full based on your statement balance. Customer service standby their policy but could not answer my questions and agreed with me that I was right. Be careful with CapitalOne. I had 4 credit cards from CapitalOne for almost 5 years with over $25K credit limits, 100% payment ontime but I decided to stop using them. They don't care about consumer protection laws. This just happened tonight when I talked to a customer rep and her supervisor. I will not do any business with this kind of merchant. They don't care about the consumer except that they care about your money. Sorry CapitalOne....enough is enough

Nov 03, 2019

Soooo what was the actual issue?

Nov 07, 2019

@Jaye Ve that was my question too.
@Dankoi What was the actual issue that you did not explain in your review? I've had them for almost 4 year's and never had an issue with them. If anything ever acured, they always helped me fixed it without a problem so not sure what you are trying to say.

Jan 17, 2019
The card is decent, rewards are ****ty.
Susu2323 Cardholder

They take forever to send u your rewards, I've been waiting 2 months and there's nothing they can do to speed up the process, incompetence. The reward ratio is sad to begin with then u jump through hoops. Interest is ok though.

Mar 10, 2019

My rewards came within 5 business days. Every time, going on 20 times rewards

Aug 24, 2019

The card is best used for travel rewards. It's why it's called the "Venture" card. Cash rewards are 1/2 of what you get if oyu use them for travel expenses. This card has been solid for our traveling expenses.

Jan 08, 2019
Misleading rewards!!
carlimccoy Cardholder

Misleading Rewards!! I was baited into opening a venture one card with it's 20,000 mile reward if $1,000 is spent within 90 days. I already had a quicksilver card that I found sufficient, but I planned to travel frequently in 2019 so I decided to pay off the quicksilver and open the venture one for the extra miles. I spent $3,000 in the first two months and didn't ever see the extra miles come into the account. I called, was on hold for over 25 minutes to hear that someone would call me in 5 business days. No one called me after two weeks. I called again, a woman named veronica said she had my notes and will call me back within 24 hours. I received a call a few hours later from a 1-800 number that dropped. No call back. I called the customer service number a third time and went through all the prompts to be on hold again for 15 minutes to be told I didn't qualify because I registered with a pre-approval email and not a specific promotion. Why advertise and then not give the deal to your loyal customers? Long story short, I'm paying off the card and not returning to capital one.

May 20, 2019

It’s your own fault for not setting up through the promotion like the promotion details specifically state you have to do

Aug 12, 2019

nice

Sample Size: 1,604
Data Created: February 02, 2015

Note: Sample data consists of Credit Karma members who hold this card.

Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card