3.7

Aug 28, 2018
Good Business starter card

I am an independent contractor and travel steadily for work. I really needed a business card to use so I didn't have to use personal money. My credit has been rebuilding over the last 18 months so I was unsure. I was approved for a limit of 2k. My scores at the time were Experian Fico 640, CK TU620, EQ640. It may also be worth mentioning I already have a personal CO card (QS with 500$ CL) and also a Capital One auto loan (which has good payment history). It took them a whole week to approve my Application, I got the dreaded "wait 7-10 response" on initial application. Somebody was supposed to call me to verify I actually applied. Once I talked to someone I was immediately approved

Jan 31, 2022
They will pull personal credit

Sorry. I’m a little confused. What part of “business credit card” does Capital One apparently not understand? Despite having a nearly stellar business credit rating, my application just got declined. Fine. Fair enough. Not exactly sure what additional criteria it would have taken for me to actually get approved, but whatever. Their prerogative to deny me credit. What really rankled was the fact that they pulled my personal credit (over 800, incidentally) which, of course, brings down my personal credit score. At no point was this disclosed. Again, this is a business card. There was plenty of business activity for them to use to determine eligibility. This gets a huge thumbs down.

Jul 29, 2022
Capital One is a terrible company

Capital One is a disonest company. Their customer service for this card is worse than the DMV. I have a near perfect credit score, owned other capital one cards for 10+ years, always paid off on time, never had an issue prior but this card and Capital One customer service is a nightmare and they don't give an 'f' to resolve issues. I have no specific spending limit on my card but I can't even make a 2k purchase. Their so called 'algorithm' prevents me from making the purchases. When I call them and ask them to fix this issue, they openly claim that they don't give an 'f'. I told them that I have to switch to Chase or Citi since my card is practically unusable. Their response is 'go ahead'. What has happened to Capital One? I'm NEVER GOING TO USE CAPITAL ONE services for anything anymore. I'm done. I'll recommend every friend and family member I know to stay away from this horrible company who don't give an 'f' about small businesses.

Jan 31, 2022
They will pull personal credit

Sep 23, 2021
Pierre Ndjeka

Know my credit

Apr 10, 2020
Disappointed Card Holder

Based on my past and recent experience,I have found it necessary to share my experience with this company. My main concern is the high interest rates and the unwillingness of Capital One Credit Card to lower my personal and business card rates, especially during these uncertain times. Because this is my oldest credit card, I have been reluctant to close the accounts. Because of my several attempts to work with this company to reach a middle ground with a lower rate, and until I can pay off the final card, I have decided to share my unfortunate disappointment and dissatisfaction with how I as a loyal card holder am not being heard. I have paid off an auto loan, paid off a credit card, and even with my history with this company they are still unwilling to lower my rate. Needless to say, this is a horrible card to have in your wallet. All I have ever heard is I am sorry at this time we have no incentives for you to lower your rate. Capital One Credit Cards are not worth the hassle and I do not recommend.

Mar 16, 2020
BEWARE! Unlike all other business cards.

BEWARE! Capital One, unlike ALL other business credit cards reports to your business name and your personal name. Businesses borrow on a bigger scale than personal. So when Capital One does this, your personal FICO score will take a big hit! This will obviously cause many issues to your personal credit.

Nov 15, 2019
So far so good!

I was approved for $1000 CL with a credit score of 601. CK said my approval chances were fair. I have other Capital One cards and they are awesome!!!!

Sep 30, 2019

Great card for new or re-building credit business. Only $2000 limit for 620 credit score, but nice card to start my new business.

Sep 27, 2019
Capital One the worst customer service!

Capital One the worst customer service!

Sep 10, 2019
Approved for 2k and 641 TU score

TU score was 641 EQ was frozen and EX was 700. They ran a credit check on all except EQ obviously and got approved for 2k .. thanks!

Sep 10, 2019