1.0

Jul 06, 2022
Can’t Get Approved

I tried at least 3 times over the past 7 years to get this card because I’m from hawaii and travel home with hawaiian. Not sure what my score needs to be (usually around low to mid 700) but I get denied every year. I have south west and delta cards but for some reason can’t get a Hawaiian miles card. It’s pretty aggravating. Don’t think I’ll try again, southwest has grown so probably just going to utilize my SW card from here on, but can’t help but feel salty about not getting approved after waiting year in and year out trying for this card so it’ll be easier to fly to and from home.

Jan 03, 2022
cancel the card

tried to stop an automatic payment for months. It seems that vendors are more important to them then the customer. Couldn't get it resolved finally has to cancel the card for there lack of my rights. Had the card for 15 years and they could have cared less. Don't get involved as they don't care about the customer.