2.7

Sep 12, 2022
Promises not kept

Was offered bonus points and $100 credit to my account for enrolling. Never received either. Contacted customer service three times and got one generic reply and nothing else. Promtional offers not fulfilled and poor customer service. I will be canceling this card/account.

Jul 26, 2022
No value for the fee

There’s a $59 annual fee for this card. The only good benefit is being able to use all your points available every time you book. If you want to use the free companion airfare you must book a hotel or a car. The car prices quoted are generally more expensive and do not include any fees charged by the car rental agency, such as concession fees taxes recovery fees etc. etc. The hotel rate also our exclusive of any resort fees charged by the hotel. So a lot of times the quoted price is inflated at the time of car pick up or hotel check-in. Also sent allegiant charges a convenience fee to book tickets it is cheaper to book the tickets at the airport, something like $18 cheaper per ticket each way, so if you were traveling with a Family often times you can save more on the hotel by booking directly with the hotel in using other ways to book the car and your airfare will be cheaper if you go to the airport and save 18 dollars per ticket each way. Until they improve the Perks with this card I would not recommend this cart you anyone. I will be canceling as soon as we take advantage of our free drink on our next trip. Woohoo.

Jul 11, 2022
Allways Rewards

I love this card! I receive points for flights on every purchase. Some of the bonuses when traveling on Allegiant Air, priority boarding, free beverage during the flight. There is a dedicated phone number just for card holder customer service, they send out $50 and $25 coupons for flights several time a year.