Great for building your credit history††

Annual fee

$39

4.6

Oct 12, 2020
Does what it needs to do

I see a lot of negative reviews and I disagree with many of them, honestly if your credit was A1 you wouldn't need to fill out for this card but it's not so here we are. If your trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months then this card is great for for you. But you can't max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase. Having an Avant card is a stepping stone and you have to show them that they can trust you because your credit already showed them that you are riskey. In my opinion it's great card to start off with. I was accepted with a 621 credit score and I had collections and late payments on my credit report, 2 years later I'm in a much better space. Good luck to you.

Feb 19, 2019

Here's my take: If you're looking for just a low limit card with a very low annual fee , this one is fine. If you're looking for a card to grow with , keep looking. I suppose they do give out occasional limit increases , at least there are several reviews claiming they do , but my experience has been the following. Have had the card 9 mos. Charged on it every month. Paid in full every month. Still stuck at 300 I started with. Very disappointed. I already have a milestone. Didn't really need another $ 300 piece of crap in my wallet.

Let’s Build my credit Score

This card was just to build my credit. I’m working on try to establish a high credit score. This card is very helpful on building my score. It take so a lot of work to build your credit score. Avant- gives me easy access to my card and low payments.

Beginner

I’ve only paid my annual thus far, I have not used this card yet! I’m hoping I can accomplish many financial & credit goals with avant & properly utilizing my card….good luck to you all

Great card

Card has been great for me!!! I have gotten a limit increse it was unexpected but came at a great time!!!

Sep 24, 2021
Is a card you can trust.

Is a very good card..I thanks them very much and to Credit Karma to help me get this card...Thanks

Good credit starter card

I've had card for a few years now. Card and company work as good as others. Customer service is good. Credit limit is low, but that may keep you from getting in over your head.

Great

0 annual fee, easy activation.

Convenient

Very satisfied!

Sep 23, 2021
No increase

Had card over year, pay balance off every month but will not give increase. All they say is the system chooses who gets it. Smh

Sep 22, 2021
A card that gave me a chance

I have been struggling for awhile trying to build my credit. Avant came to the rescue.

Sep 21, 2021