Great for building your credit history††

Annual fee

$39

4.5

Oct 12 2020
Does what it needs to do

I see a lot of negative reviews and I disagree with many of them, honestly if your credit was A1 you wouldn't need to fill out for this card but it's not so here we are. If your trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months then this card is great for for you. But you can't max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase. Having an Avant card is a stepping stone and you have to show them that they can trust you because your credit already showed them that you are riskey. In my opinion it's great card to start off with. I was accepted with a 621 credit score and I had collections and late payments on my credit report, 2 years later I'm in a much better space. Good luck to you.

Jun 26 2020
Purchases denied

I have had this card for awhile and I have a high balance, but I've never missed a payment. Even with available credit, two different purchases were denied. Trying to reach out to customer service by email turned into a joke. Could not get a real person to communicate with me, much less answer my question. I'm a senior citizen, and I'm too old for such nonsense.

Jan 16 2021
Never recomended avant card

I have 10 months avant card with 500$ limit. 1 months ago they lock my account ( they said open fraudently).I have been calling many times to customer service with no respond and help , send messages , emails proved it is my account with no luck. Finaly one day they closed my account. I payd my card on time and last few months dont use to much but paid on time. NEVER EVER Recomended that card to anyone !!!!!!!!!

Jan 16 2021
Great card

Fast approval. Helps build credit. Credit limit as high as 1000. I recommend it

Jan 15 2021
Credit builder and wonderful emergency card!

I.m new, but I feel comfortable with this company. I.ve learned credit is based on trust. You keep your word, they.ll keep theirs.

Jan 13 2021
Helpful and encouraging for ones credit history.

They are professional and courteous and the use of their online information and payments are top notch.

Jan 13 2021
Great card

Great for starting or rebuilding credits always remember it is not a huge amount on credit line but use it wisely it will increase over time

Jan 12 2021
good card

If your credit was not good this is the card to help you. Make your payments use it wisely, and in a year youll increase your limit. I love their app and how convenient it is.

Mail Madness

Applied and approved just as credit karma predicted. Had to cancel within first 24h after learning this company only sends correspondence to a physical address. Tried explaining that I’ve never received mail at my physical address. Long story short....I was repeatedly told that per company policy they’d only send the card to a physical address. Although I was approved....this card really wasn’t for me.

Great Opportunity

Great opportunity to build credit.

No issues

Hello I have some history with Avant prior to applying for this card. And I see a lot of negative reviews about the card and company. I myself haven’t experience anything remotely negative about the card or company. I use this card as my emergency card and if I charge on it I make sure and pay off that charge on the due date! Great company and card!

Good card

I applied credit karma easy app good customer service

Great for building your credit history††