4.6
1976 Reviews

Oct 12, 2020
Does what it needs to do

I see a lot of negative reviews and I disagree with many of them, honestly if your credit was A1 you wouldn't need to fill out for this card but it's not so here we are. If your trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months then this card is great for for you. But you can't max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase. Having an Avant card is a stepping stone and you have to show them that they can trust you because your credit already showed them that you are riskey. In my opinion it's great card to start off with. I was accepted with a 621 credit score and I had collections and late payments on my credit report, 2 years later I'm in a much better space. Good luck to you.

Feb 19, 2019

Here's my take: If you're looking for just a low limit card with a very low annual fee , this one is fine. If you're looking for a card to grow with , keep looking. I suppose they do give out occasional limit increases , at least there are several reviews claiming they do , but my experience has been the following. Have had the card 9 mos. Charged on it every month. Paid in full every month. Still stuck at 300 I started with. Very disappointed. I already have a milestone. Didn't really need another $ 300 piece of crap in my wallet.

All member reviews (1976)

Jun 25, 2022
Easy process

I have credit that needs work. They approved me quickly, gave me $1,000 to start with, easy to activate. So far so good.

New

Received card with 1500 credit limit. I will review after 6 months

Apply here

unsolicited received pre-approval letter. Card issud with $1,000 credit line. Just increased to $1,500.00

Jun 24, 2022
Wonderful card to get your credit established or r

Wonderful and fair credit card company. I love the app that allows you to set up automatic payments, view your statements and see recent transactions. Very secure as well. I'm excited to have just received my first credit limit increase! It doesn't take long at all when you are consistently on top of your payments. Thank you Avant for the fresh start! It is exactly what I needed!

Easy application

Good customer service

Good to have

Good card

Easy approval.

Easy to apply and great for building credit.

Great card

Easy to understand

Jun 23, 2022
Credit Karma, need to pay attention to what they s

I applied on Credit Karma recommendation & was turned down. I can’t rate is if I was turned down. I also can’t give an opinion if I didn’t speak to customers service.

Jun 23, 2022
Increased my credit

Have this card for 6 months so far, they’ve increased my credit line to almost double. I realized it just checking the app one day. Like a early Christmas present. I’m happy, my credit line and score is higher in a pretty short amount of time. They do what they say they’re going to do. I can highly recommend that.

1-10 of 1976