Great for building your credit history††

Annual fee

$39

4.5

Oct 12 2020
Does what it needs to do

I see a lot of negative reviews and I disagree with many of them, honestly if your credit was A1 you wouldn't need to fill out for this card but it's not so here we are. If your trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months then this card is great for for you. But you can't max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase. Having an Avant card is a stepping stone and you have to show them that they can trust you because your credit already showed them that you are riskey. In my opinion it's great card to start off with. I was accepted with a 621 credit score and I had collections and late payments on my credit report, 2 years later I'm in a much better space. Good luck to you.

Jun 26 2020
Purchases denied

I have had this card for awhile and I have a high balance, but I've never missed a payment. Even with available credit, two different purchases were denied. Trying to reach out to customer service by email turned into a joke. Could not get a real person to communicate with me, much less answer my question. I'm a senior citizen, and I'm too old for such nonsense.

All reviews

May 13 2021
Horrible

I applied for this card a few days ago, first it say I was approved and then I got an email saying they could not verify my identity. Don’t waste your time, thanks for another hard inquiry.

May 12 2021
Awesome

Perfect for building up

May 12 2021
Great card with high limit and many increases

This has been a great card for me since day 1. Highly recommend.

Scary

Wow not even bad review which tells me alot about this card, maybe other bad reviews got deleted just maybe, sad cuz i was really considering get this card

May 10 2021
denied when they said I was approved

Don't believe everything credit karma says I have good credit, but yet I applied for this card, and it said I was approved then it denied me, so I took a hit on my credit report again, believing I was approved, dont fall for this credit card, my wife has had one for over a year, never missed a payment, its actually paid off too, but yet they dont upgrade the credit cards at all, sad company, and you cant understand the person

i love it

i have it im very happy

May 08 2021
A great card

Avant- is a great card if you make payments on time they have been fantastic to me.

May 08 2021
Very helpful if you have poor credit

Just a small annual fee, $39.00, and now I have Discover, Am Ex, Capital One, and Credit one. No annual fees and about at a "Good" rating. All because I started with the Avant card and kept up my payments

May 07 2021
Great Card

This card is a great way to build your credit. The customer service is top notch. I definitely recommend it.

May 05 2021
love it.

IT IS BUILDING MY CREDIT BACK UP. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE CARD.

Great for building your credit history††