4.6

Oct 12, 2020
Does what it needs to do

I see a lot of negative reviews and I disagree with many of them, honestly if your credit was A1 you wouldn't need to fill out for this card but it's not so here we are. If your trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months then this card is great for for you. But you can't max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase. Having an Avant card is a stepping stone and you have to show them that they can trust you because your credit already showed them that you are riskey. In my opinion it's great card to start off with. I was accepted with a 621 credit score and I had collections and late payments on my credit report, 2 years later I'm in a much better space. Good luck to you.

Feb 19, 2019

Here's my take: If you're looking for just a low limit card with a very low annual fee , this one is fine. If you're looking for a card to grow with , keep looking. I suppose they do give out occasional limit increases , at least there are several reviews claiming they do , but my experience has been the following. Have had the card 9 mos. Charged on it every month. Paid in full every month. Still stuck at 300 I started with. Very disappointed. I already have a milestone. Didn't really need another $ 300 piece of crap in my wallet.

Jan 17, 2022
Approved me right away

I got approved right away, asked for an increases only after 6 months and got approved instantly.

Jan 17, 2022
EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED

NO GAMES - PMTS ARE ALWAYS APPLIED QUICKLY & WEBSITE IS EASY & HASSLE FREE. I GOT RID OF CREDIT ONE BC I COULDN'T GET ACCESS TO THIE SITE FOR MONTHS & NOONE IN THE USA COULD HELP. AVANT ALWAYS HAS GOOD CUST SVC TOO!

Jan 15, 2022
Application

Quick to apply and I received the card in less the couple of weeks. Great start to rebuild my credit.

Jan 14, 2022
great card

came fast, easy to activate and use.

Jan 13, 2022
Nice

A very nice company, they give decent credit line increases and have good support.

Jan 12, 2022
It's awesome! absolutely awesome!

You can make a payment before interest is due anytime this car is awesome I highly recommend it no annual fee involved definitely will make a credit stronger

Jan 11, 2022
Don't apply it!

Recommendations Credit Karma is not correct, but although they wrote to me "outstanding". I can't change the password in my account, security dashboard very low.

5 minutes

Easy to apply and with positive results! Thanks for the opportunity

Avant

Very easy to apply and received in a timely manner

Great for rebuilding credit