Great for building your credit history††

Annual fee

$39

4.2

Aug 17 2018

I had this card approximately two weeks and someone apparently tried to purchase an airline ticket with it. Avant immediately sent an email to verify the charge. When I replied that it was not mine, they declined the charge and it never even showed up on my account, saving me a world of hassle. Thank you Avant for having my back.

Feb 19 2019

Here's my take: If you're looking for just a low limit card with a very low annual fee , this one is fine. If you're looking for a card to grow with , keep looking. I suppose they do give out occasional limit increases , at least there are several reviews claiming they do , but my experience has been the following. Have had the card 9 mos. Charged on it every month. Paid in full every month. Still stuck at 300 I started with. Very disappointed. I already have a milestone. Didn't really need another $ 300 piece of crap in my wallet.

Aug 07 2020
Great credit builder card

Avant gave me a chance when others would not. They also gave me a credit line increase after 6 months of no missed payments. Payments are credited usually the next day after the first few months of no missed or late payments.

Aug 04 2020
True to it's word. It helps rebuild your credit!

This card does just what it claims to do. Avant extended unsecured credit to me when others would not. Customer service is extremely accommodating . Only drawback is you won't get a personal loan if you have the credit card. Other than that, I'm very happy with the account.

Aug 04 2020
The Avant card is great. It grows with you.

They give credit increases when earned. They are very helpful when you call them and it is a great card to have to help your credit rating grow. I love it.

Aug 03 2020
A joy

I was rebuilding my credit and my other cards were a nightmare to make payments on. Charging you to make payments on your card? Avant made it easy to pay and didn't hold up a payment that wasn't made through their system.

Aug 01 2020
avant card

I applied for this card and was approved right away. application was easy. cant wait for my card to come. Thank you avant

Jul 31 2020
Awesome

THIS CARD IS SLEEK, AND ALL THE BONUSES ARE A GREAT PERK!!!

Jul 28 2020
A real treat of professionalism

I applied and was approved. Most other major credit cards charge so many fees. Some have fees that they charge fees for just to take advantage of the customer who is trying to make a come back. Most other credit cards banks take advantage of those customer. The Avant MasterCard is totally the opposite from any other Visa or Mastercard company. No extra fees, a 1x yearly small membership fee and that it. I think you will be happy to try Avant.

Jul 27 2020
Great card for rebuilding good credit history

Fantastic service representatives and timely credit increases for making on time payments

Jul 25 2020
Avant Card

Avant is a excellent card from an honest, straight forward company with great customer service.

Great for building your credit history††