Regular purchase APR

4.1

Jan 16 2018
Quick Approval and $0 APR
CreditKarma Member

Got approved the same day for $750 with a 637 Exqifax / 630 Transunion. Card offers $0 Annual Fee and average APR. Great card to boost my credit score. Have 3 other major cards with $2000/$1500/$1100 Overal very satisfied.

Mar 28 2019
CLI
CreditKarma Member

Has anyone that has been with Avant 6 months plus received a credit line increase? I am only looking for legitimate answers from real cardholders not the fake reviewers on her claiming Avant is the best thing since sliced bread. I have been with Avant almost 7 months. I never carry a balance and no missed payments. Any responses would be appreciated.

Feb 19 2020

Feb 17 2020
slow payment processing.
CreditKarma Member

Iv'e had the card less than a year with a perfect payment record, and a 50% credit increase as promised.

Feb 17 2020
Fast payment processing
CreditKarma Member

I've had this card over a year now and I am happy with the speed of payment processing. Making all payments on time and more than the minimum is helpful.

Feb 14 2020
Great for building credit
CreditKarma Member

It has been a good solid card to assist with improving credit. Been pleased.

Feb 14 2020
Very quick in the mail
CreditKarma Member

The interest rate is a tad high, but I have bad credit, that I'm working on. Customer service is awesome. Card arrived quickly in the mail. No complaints.

Feb 13 2020

Feb 12 2020
Easy card to get along with...
CreditKarma Member

Fraud department is on top of it as well. Great card to build credit with, and easy website to use.

Feb 11 2020
Great card
CreditKarma Member

Great card easy to pay and friendly only thing is no app for this card

Feb 11 2020

Feb 07 2020
AVANT Card; Easy application process!
CreditKarma Member

Received prescreened application in the mail, went to the website and filled in the blanks. Came back in seconds, approved $500 credit limit! I use it for online purchases! It feels like a good company to do business with. I made my first payment online with no issues whatsoever! I’m thankful for this opportunity to build my credit back up!

Regular purchase APR