4.5

All reviews

May 25, 2021
Denied

Even though I have a score of 721, and CK said I had a fair chance. Denied??!!

May 17, 2021
Easy Going

Don't bother with KC odds go directly to Amex Prequalify and get a decision without affecting your score.. i had poor odds so went to Amex directly and got approved for 10k

Apr 12, 2021
It's a perfectly good free "airline" card

Originally I had the Delta Platinum, then when the renewal date hit it was right when Covid started. So I downgraded to this card, which allowed me to keep the credit line but lose the annual fee. Will most likely re-upgrade to the Delta Platinum or Reserve when I start traveling again.

Mar 30, 2021
Great Points

I applied to this card and could use it immediately for travel! Great new member points. Highly recommend if you want to build your credit.

Mar 15, 2021
Excellent

I have this card and I love it.. you can pay your balance off each month or carry a balance

Mar 11, 2021
DONT DO IT

I MAKE 65K A YEAR WITH A 1 CAR NOTE AND A 735 CREDIT SCORE AND WAS DISAPPROVED

Mar 08, 2021
Great

Great

Feb 01, 2021
Approved with 701 credit score / income above 65k

Been wanting a travel card for a while so I went to both Discover and Amex websites for the preapproval process. Discover denied me but Amex approved me. Had to get the one with no annual fee. Can't wait to use it.

Jan 17, 2021
Maintenance

have a 850 score no it said denied

Mar 01, 2020
Poor Approvals

I applied for this card with a good credit score, I was declined...