4.4

Jan 26 2018
Does exactly as advertised

Been with Amex for over a decade. This card is very basic, and has simiple rules. I was awarded the 10k miles immediately after reaching the $500.00 mark. Yes there are much better Delta Cards to obtain, but there is no annual fee with this card. Plain and simple way of earning miles on Delta. You cannot go wrong with this card.

Mar 01 2020
Poor Approvals

I applied for this card with a good credit score, I was declined...

Mar 01 2020
Poor Approvals

I applied for this card with a good credit score, I was declined...

Jan 19 2019
Perfect for a 1st amex/skymiles card

I always wanted a skymiles amex card and with no annual fee. I reccomend it.

Dec 21 2018
Easy Online Process

Applied for this card on 12/20/18 and was approved with a $1000 credit limit credit score is 660, easy online process had to call because of the security feeature I added to my credit but in all I was pleased.

Nov 29 2018
Fast application

Applied for this card on November 20, 2018 they pulled experian credit report which fico score at that was a 649. Approved for $1,000 credit limit. So happy to be with American Express!

Jul 15 2018
Delta Perks W/O Annual Fee

The application process was extremely easy. Got instantly accepted despite having only a 6-month credit history with scores in the 720's. I work part-time in college and have a minimal income ($8k), got approved for a $4,400 credit limit (somehow). Look forward to earning those Delta miles!

Jun 10 2018
Good card

Denied for reason of insufficient income, I make 36,000 a year. and in the assets section put down the answer for 10k-25k range. How high of an income do I need for this card. "The amount of your annual income and/or financial assets known to us is insufficient in relation to the credit you've applied for and your overall debt obligations as reflected in our records and on your credit report." EXperian score 673 fico 8. So in my view it is an income only issue. So was wandering if AMEX has a minimum income requirment for this card? I might get approved for the Gold version though. Just did not want an annual fee so I apped for this one.

May 06 2018
I OWN IT! ????????????????????????????

I Got Approved On 04/27/2018 And Was Informed That I Have A Credit Limit Of $2,000.00.???????????????? I Received An Email From American Express On 05-01-2018 That My Card Was Shipped. Received My New American Express On 05-04-2018. Five Stars ?????????????????????

May 05 2018
I OWN IT! ????????????????????

I Got Approved For This Card The American Express Delta Skymiles On 04/26/2018 American Express Pulled My Credit Report From Experian! And I Have A Credit Limit Of $2,000.00 And $400.00 For ATM Withdraws! AWESOME! Five Stars ??????????????? I Received An Email From American Express On 05/01/2018 That My NEW! American Express Credit Card Was Shipped Out! I Then Received My NEW Card On 05/04/2018! And I Am Working On My Sign Up For My Delta Skymiles. And Now! I Have THREE! Cards From American Express! Five Stars!???????????????

May 04 2018
I OWN IT! ????????????????????

I Got Approved For This Card American Express Delta SkyMiles On 04/26/2018. I Got An Email From American Express On 05/01/2018, I Received My Card In The Mail On 05/04/2018, I Have A Credit Limit Of $2,000.00 And With A Cash With Draw Of $400.00. AWESOME! ???????????????????? This Gives Me My Third ???????????? American Express Credit Card ????????????????????. For Those Who Wish To Apply For An American Express Credit Card, American Express Uses Experian For A Credit Report Pull. So If You Have Credit Report Freeze Just Like I Do On All Three Of Mine, You Will Know By My Post Which Credit Report To Unfreeze. ????????????????????

May 04 2018
I OWN IT! ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I Received My NEW! American Express Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Today On 05/04/2018. Received An Email From American Express That It Was Shipped On 05/01/28. And I Have A $2,000.00 Credit Limit And A Credit Limit Of $400.00 For ATM With Draws! This Will Make My Third American Express Card In My Wallet! And I Could Not Be More Happier!