FNBO Direct Reviews

Feb 19, 2017
I like the bank
Eshatee35 Account Holder

I have had no issues with this bank. There are no hidden fees and my money is always available. It was an easy online signup process and my cards arrived on time. The only thing I do not know as of yet is how to access my Savings account but I havent added money to it, just the checking. But all my transfers and direct deposits have been accounted for. I have been with them for 4 months now.

Feb 06, 2017
Incompetent !
imjustagirl Account Holder

I closed this account in 10.2016 and asked them to mail me $12.16 remaining in the account. Now is 2.2017, still got no check. They have been sending a statement every month, then I called and having the same conversation, verify address blah blah.  So far 4 months of blah blah and nothingness. Will report once it reaches a year or files a formal complaint with whoever regulate BAD banks.  I would understand $10,000 if they are trying to hold on to. What a waste of time, they can't even manage something this small. A disgrace to Omaha and people over there.

How would you rate this bank overall?

What should others know about this bank?