Regions Bank Auto Loans

Oct 27, 2016
personal

great loan

Jul 13, 2016
Loan on business property.

Banked with Regions for 26 years with a PERFECT history for line of credit loans, car finance loans, etc. But, when renegotiating the loan for the business property loan they wanted to raise the interest and reduce my term. They refused to negotiate and thus will forever lose a million dollar customer. The way they handled me is disgraceful.

Jan 02, 2015
EX REGIONS CUSTOMER

I had a checking account with this bank once. i held it for 9 years before i applied for a loan. and i was to turn down.by my own bank this do business with. as i went to the bank to find out why i was turned down they explain to me that there are a bank first and not a lending bank like capital one or credit unions and trying to change they systems to make loans more available. my answer to them was i get more offer from other banks i don't deal with to get loans, but i rather deal with a bank i do buisness with. his answer was they are trying to make it available. Regions is not a bad bank but i will never try to get approved for a loan with this bank for it will have a negative impact on my credit score. if you looking for a loan you have a better chance to get APPROVED thru Capital One for they are a lending bank and not JUST A BANK FIRST. recent question was imposed to REGION BANK 12/20/2014. So long regions bank you was good for the time but i just got a offer from my new bank i only been with for a week. NAVY FCU

May 02, 2014
No Timely Notification

I applied for a car loan and was waiting for a response over 24 hrs. Did not even receive email notification that my applicaiton had been rec'd. I called Customer Service the next day and was told loan was not approved and would receive a letter in the mail 7-10 business days. I asked why I was notified by email and was told "we don't do that." I explained to rep that was not a nice practice, as it kept me in the dark wondering about the status of loan. Rep did not have an answer for me and wished me a good day.

Jan 10, 2013
My Existing Auto Loan

Regions financed my auto loan in 2007 for 7.75% interest! Love Regions and hope to have them finance my next auto loan!

Oct 09, 2012

Great experience with this lender! i was able to speak to individual customer service rep routinely with out being placed on hold for long waits, acurate reporting, billing and statements. Will definately use them in the future!