Lexus Financial Services

Reviews: Lexus Financial Services

Lexus Financial Services

3.5

May 10, 2022
Great customer service and rates!

Lexus financial services is probably the best lender I've had. They were very considerate of my budget and made the whole process very easy. They are the whenever you need them. They are polite to customers, no matter how much your loan is. Gerry, from customer service was very helpful and friendly. Thank you Lexus financial!

Jan 05, 2022
despicable

they lied about me missing a car payment in 2013 so they offered me a bogus rate to buy a new car when my credit is great. they lost my check and i issued a new one so they lied

May 26, 2015
As good as can be!

I had a few hiccups for 2 months! Paid it off 28 months earlier. Glad I'm out of that hell! Thank God no more car payments!

May 16, 2015
The worst

I have had 5 Lexus autos, the last a 2010 ES. I was paying a 60 month Lexus Financial loan on time with extra payments up front to reduce the total amount due and pay the loan sooner than the 60 months. I was 3 years into the loan and missed 2 payments due to illness even though I was 6 months ahead of the payments due at that point. Lexus was on the phone calling me constantly asking where the car was so they could repo. A horrible experience. I presently have an auto loan (Lexus RX) with Velocity Credit Union. No problems on application.

Mar 28, 2012

They are excellent to work with. Very comptative with interest rates in today's market and Lexus brand is No 1 in luxury. Very nice reputation and excellent product.

Oct 18, 2011

I have a lexus and it was financed through the dealership. They have been ok so far but I am shopping around to get a lower interest rate and lower monthly payments.