Lexus Financial Services

Lexus Financial Services

3.8

May 26, 2015
As good as can be!

I had a few hiccups for 2 months! Paid it off 28 months earlier. Glad I'm out of that hell! Thank God no more car payments!

May 16, 2015
The worst

I have had 5 Lexus autos, the last a 2010 ES. I was paying a 60 month Lexus Financial loan on time with extra payments up front to reduce the total amount due and pay the loan sooner than the 60 months. I was 3 years into the loan and missed 2 payments due to illness even though I was 6 months ahead of the payments due at that point. Lexus was on the phone calling me constantly asking where the car was so they could repo. A horrible experience. I presently have an auto loan (Lexus RX) with Velocity Credit Union. No problems on application.

Mar 28, 2012

They are excellent to work with. Very comptative with interest rates in today's market and Lexus brand is No 1 in luxury. Very nice reputation and excellent product.

Oct 18, 2011

I have a lexus and it was financed through the dealership. They have been ok so far but I am shopping around to get a lower interest rate and lower monthly payments.