Infiniti® Financing

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Auto Loan Rates

View your top Auto Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Mar 13, 2017
?
Anonymous Borrower

They phoned me from an blocked number, I never applied for anything from this company

Dec 12, 2016
False additional charges

DO NOT TRUST INFINITI

As noted in multiple reviews, they will take money from you in every way possible.

After being a loyal leasing customer for almost 7 years, I returned my second leased Infiniti FX35/37.

At the time of leasing I pre-paid for any minor damages, scratches, small dings, etc.

When I turned the vehicle in I was told everything was good.  BUT, approximately 4 months later I received a phone call from a debt collector saying I owed Infiniti additional money to cover minor scratches and dings.

I attempted to resolve this with the dealership who said it outside their responsibility.  I attempted to resolve this with Infiniti leasing who said that I needed to work with the dealership.

After many months of back and forth and risk to my credit rating - I gave up and just paid.

Thank you Infiniti - Merry Christmas to you...I hope this small bill you overcharged me was worth losing a customer for life and the negative reviews I will give to everyone I meet.

Jun 24, 2016
Lease with Option to Buy
Anonymous Borrower

DO NOT lease a car with Infiniti if you are thinking about purchasing the car at the end of the lease.  Infiniti overinflates the price of the residual value of the car so that it about $5K above market value at the end of the lease period.  They refuse to negotiate the amount and then try to lease or sell you something else.  Then, when you return the car, they bang you out on excess wear and tear if "damages" that are not even visible to the human eye.  Someone else in this thread used the word "fraud", which is correct, and I intend to file a complaint with the BBB.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?