Huntington Auto Loans

Huntington Auto Loans

2.3

Jun 04, 2022
Breezy

My interest rate was pretty awesome and their online system is simple and easy.

Mar 11, 2022
Terrible bank!

Worst bank I have ever dealt with. Can’t call to reach anyone. No ATM’s anywhere. Used to have 3 locations in my town now there is one. I recently married and wanted to change my name on my account. I am also on my minor son and my adult son’s account and they were not present so it’s not allowed. I could however close everyone’s accounts with no signature though!

Sep 28, 2021
Need better communication

Bad deal they hold they payoff amount for 10 days before they release the title . Makes things hard when your car is totaled or you want to sell . Wasn’t told till after I paid it off either