Chrysler Financial

Chrysler Financial

1.5

Nov 16, 2021
Horrible

I sold my truck to a local dealership. Chrysler Capital applied the payoff funds to the wrong account. It took a couple of months and multiple phone calls from the dealership to get things straightened out.

Jan 06, 2018
Fine, but takes awhile to post payments

Purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 and financed through Chrysler Credit. The tranaction with Chrysler Credit was fine, and I've had no major problems with the account. The only minor issue I've had is they post the payments very slowly. I have an auto-pay with my bank, and the payment to Chrysler and my mortgage company is made every other Friday. The mortgage usually posts within 24 hours, however Chrysler takes 3 ti 4 days to post the payment, and continues to charge interest n the mean time.

Aug 23, 2011

I was behind on my payments for 3 months paid them total owed to make me current and the next day they came and Repo'd my car... I was in the final year of payments with no previous history of late payments, to make it even better I only had a balance on my loan of $2800.00. Worst financing company EVER! Do not use them. I know I never will again.

Jan 22, 2011

Only financed a truck through them, but will never do again. Am in my 60's and have never had anything in collectors hands, until with this company. I was disputing a payment and they put it into colectors hands, and against my better judgement i paid it , just to get rid of them.. NEVER AGAIN..