Capital One® Auto Finance

Capital One® Auto Finance

3.5

Feb 16, 2020
Easy and quick.

Easy and simple to get going. Get pre approved. Shop get approved and drive off. Higher than normal apr but you can refinance later to get better rate once you get your score up.

Jan 07, 2020
Easy process, really easy to navigate.

Capital one will not refinance capital one loans

Dec 24, 2019
I love dealing with Capital One.

I have used Capital One for my last two auto loans. They allow you to make weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments. If you have a problem with making a payment they are very easy to work with. I will be using them for my next auto loan also.

Dec 21, 2019

Capital one made it an easy process to get my car refinanced, now I have a lower car note and a lower interest rate

Dec 12, 2019
PROFESSIONAL EASY HASSLE-FREE FINANCING

I recommend EVERYONE chose Capital One Auto Financing. Got pre-approval through credit karma. Chose my vehicle on Auto Navigator. Went to dealer and drove out with my car in about 20-30 minutes after test drive. Everything was written up EXACTLY as Captial One told me it would be (cost of vehicle, interest rate, monthly payment, down payment) - NO SURPRISES AT DEALERSHIP. OMG...auto navigator is the best way to go. Save yourself the hassle of visiting numerous dealerships for hours, days, and weeks. Shop on-line and know your bottom line BEFORE you arrive. Capital One Auto Financing is spot on. I will never use another financing option ever again!

Nov 29, 2019

Capital one offered a lower interest rate than my current lien holder at the time so I refinanced and the process was smooth and quick.

Nov 18, 2019

They don't refinance commercial vehicles.

Nov 12, 2019
Don't offer if they can't follow through

They do not refinance loans for cars older than 2014. Do not waste your time entering your information in. If they have this information, why would they offer???

Nov 11, 2019
I apply based on credit karma suggestion

I had currently applied based on credit karma telling me I would get approved but it was a lie it didn't work out

Nov 03, 2019
Our third time !

Easy Pre application online, know your Rate & Term before you get to the Dealer. Easy to pay anyway you want from bi-weekly to Monthly. C1 Auto is for me.