Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

Reviews: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

1.8

May 05, 2020
never had issues with them

i dont know why others are complaining. ive had problems in the past, but i never missed a payment with westlake. they were able to give me probalby a total of 3 deferrals because i was drowning in other bills at the moment. they report to credit bureaus and the handful of times i spoke with customer service i never had an issue. only bad thing is that they dont respond to emails. otherwise a great place! pay your bills = dont complain! be happy!

Feb 15, 2020

They are robbers. They only want take as much as they can money from you. Them screw up your credit. Their system built on this. As soon as you sign contact with them you will became their slave.

Nov 30, 2021
Don’t use them worst company ever

They are rude. They will call 10x a day and not leave a message then when you finally talk to them they are extremely rude. I’ve never had any problems with other loan companies. Other companies have always been polite and don’t harass. I’m trying to refinance now and get away from them.

Nov 28, 2021
Costly mistake

They couldn't help anybody out of a wet paper bag. Horrible service. Approved and then denied causing me to lose money! Insane high interest. If you want to get screwed go through these guys!

Nov 20, 2021
Horrible

Horrible customer service,they will literally hang up on you and they are absolutely no help

Nov 09, 2021

They make it so hard for you to get a copy of your title when refinancing your car i called them more than 10 times and i have done everything they've asked but the bank with who i was refinancing the car still never received a copy of the title we used their emails their fax a but still never worked i wouldn't advise someone to get a car loan from them.

Nov 06, 2021
Horrible!!!

Horrible customer service I’m trying to fix my SS number for 6 months and they have a excuse every time They are so rude

Nov 05, 2021
Harassment

I’m waiting to receive a final check from my employer I’m TWENTY days late and this rude lady that calls my phone 3 times a day is threatening me. Twenty days demanding an arrangement. This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with I would never recommend.

Sep 29, 2021
Just ok, nothin special

A good place to receive a loan if your credit isn't quite there, Cons high interest & simple interest loans. No early payoff reward

Sep 16, 2021
it just can not be worse

it is a nightmare

Sep 05, 2021
Horrible

They refuse to transfer my title even though I haven’t moved and just bought the car in another state. They are the kind of company that can not handle or solve problems. A person giving a good review has never had an issue to be resolved. Customer service is a 0 out of 10. Do nothing use them; they do mot deserve your money.

May 21, 2020
CRAZY HIGHRATE AND 0 chance to REFERENCE

There rates are super high they approve everyone as long as you have a passport tried to talk to them how I can lower my rate the lady on the phone said you can't I was like okay and I had a question then she just hang up I'll never get a lone from them again