Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

Reviews: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

1.7

May 05, 2020
never had issues with them

i dont know why others are complaining. ive had problems in the past, but i never missed a payment with westlake. they were able to give me probalby a total of 3 deferrals because i was drowning in other bills at the moment. they report to credit bureaus and the handful of times i spoke with customer service i never had an issue. only bad thing is that they dont respond to emails. otherwise a great place! pay your bills = dont complain! be happy!

Feb 15, 2020

They are robbers. They only want take as much as they can money from you. Them screw up your credit. Their system built on this. As soon as you sign contact with them you will became their slave.

May 04, 2022
Worst experience ever

Preditor lender they will run your credit over and over they lose paper work and they give you the run around worst experience ever. Run when someone says westlake will finance you.

Apr 25, 2022
Very difficult to converse with in English.

Almost impossible to deal with over phone. Spent 59 minutes trying to find out why my check sent to the bank was not presented to the bank. Kept getting answers I could not understand. After this long of a conversation they did reverse charges made to my account but numerous people could not hold a conversation in English. This was experienced by both myself and my wife in this conversation

Apr 14, 2022
No title a year later for registration

Multiple disconnected phone numbers. Constantly hung up on in the middle of waiting. Been requesting my title for a year now so I may register and drive my truck. They give me multiple email addresses, make up doing fferent request terms every single time, and the county DMV never received anything. I've lost my mind with them and have no idea where to go from here besides persistence!! Be aware.

Apr 08, 2022
Still waiting

It’s been almost a year and they still haven’t reported auto loan to create bureau

Mar 24, 2022
Westlake Financial illegal activities

Bought a car a few months ago. Westlake gave ne a decent interest rate. Paid my first payment a day or two after receiving the car, they still charged me full interest. Paid the next paynent two weeks later, still charged me full interest. I have an attorney looking into this. They must allow one payment to include the interest from the month, the other cannot be charged interest. The customer service reps do not understand finance.

Mar 23, 2022
Unprofessional

Horrible customer service. Half of the customer service representatives cannot communicate in English effectively.

Mar 14, 2022
Horrible predator

Negative 1000! Please I am begging you not to use this company - please application process is speedy and you will get the loan however you will be sorry! Please do not use them

Mar 10, 2022
too many surprise fees

terrible customer service with a lot of surprise fees

Mar 08, 2022
Hate them.

Horrible service to be honest. They are unorganized and unprofessional. No one speaks clear English so communication is also hard.

Mar 01, 2022
Bad company

Westlake charges high interest and if you get behind they will repossess your car bad customer service and they won't refinance at a lower interest rate terrible company my rating is zero for them we paid 386 a month and only 80 went on the principal they call you if your late every day nonstop and sundays too can't even speak English.