Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan

2.1

Sep 29, 2021
Just ok, nothin special

A good place to receive a loan if your credit isn't quite there, Cons high interest & simple interest loans. No early payoff reward

Sep 16, 2021
it just can not be worse

it is a nightmare

Sep 05, 2021
Horrible

They refuse to transfer my title even though I haven’t moved and just bought the car in another state. They are the kind of company that can not handle or solve problems. A person giving a good review has never had an issue to be resolved. Customer service is a 0 out of 10. Do nothing use them; they do mot deserve your money.

May 21, 2020
CRAZY HIGHRATE AND 0 chance to REFERENCE

There rates are super high they approve everyone as long as you have a passport tried to talk to them how I can lower my rate the lady on the phone said you can't I was like okay and I had a question then she just hang up I'll never get a lone from them again

May 05, 2020
never had issues with them

i dont know why others are complaining. ive had problems in the past, but i never missed a payment with westlake. they were able to give me probalby a total of 3 deferrals because i was drowning in other bills at the moment. they report to credit bureaus and the handful of times i spoke with customer service i never had an issue. only bad thing is that they dont respond to emails. otherwise a great place! pay your bills = dont complain! be happy!

Apr 29, 2020
do you enjoy harassing phone calls?

Do you enjoy harassing phone calls? If you do then Westlake Financial is the lender for you! If yours a single day past they will call and call no grace period for anyone. You can try and block their number but it won't work. They have called 8 times in a single day. 6 days past due and Westlake passed my account to a 3rd party collections agency! 6 freaking days! Westlake has been sued and BBB cases opened so many times for harrassment its not funny.

Feb 15, 2020

They are robbers. They only want take as much as they can money from you. Them screw up your credit. Their system built on this. As soon as you sign contact with them you will became their slave.

Oct 23, 2019
AN ANCHOR IN MY FINANCIAL LIFE

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT ME AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE MADE! REDICULOUS INTREST RATE THAT ONLY GOES UP! RANDOM LATE FEES THAT CANT BE ACCOUNTED FOR! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Jun 09, 2019
Sketchy as/f

They were there when we needed help as we were rebuilding our credit and needed a car loan financier. We've worked very hard to rebuild and have made ON TIME payments every month, but after the first months payment we've not seen a single update on our credit. This is very disheartening when you've worked so hard, to have everything you've worked for and are still working for treated like a joke. I'm very disappointed and this company should be ashamed of how it conducts itself with regard to the people who do business or are forced into business with them and make the best of a crap situation. Weatlake Financial, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Apr 20, 2019
Thieves and Usurers

Thieves and Usurers. Added a last minute $1000 "in house lending fee" to the loan, on top of what already was a very high interest rate. Moreover they will go to great lengths to try and make your down payment insignificant. This people are not here to help you, or give you a second chance. They are here to take advantage and exploit honest working people in need of a loan.