New Roads Auto Loans

New Roads Auto Loans

1.9

Nov 05, 2021
Great staff, rough final process

Got me approved after a bankruptcy with a decent rate. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. The process of financing the vehicle was a little much. And the biggest negative was simply having to be the middle man between the dealership and CPS. It was a headache to say the least. Besides that, the experience was good!

Liars

They pulled my credit approved me then, denied me now my score dropped 10pts.

May 26, 2022
Horrible company

Not even a one. No customer service, they don’t return phone calls, or emails. We filled out all paperwork and they said I was denied because They were unable to provide income. My boss faxed all the required paperwork along with calling and I provided my check stub. I even asked for days if they needed anything else. No communication

Apr 15, 2022
Great at this point

So far very easy to deal with I'm in a open chapter 13 bankruptcy and I qualified easily. Car is about to be purchased I'm waiting on my letter of approval from my trustee. I will edit if needed.

Mar 03, 2022
Horrible customer service

Spoke to Jenny Barandas and she was COMPLETELY condescending. Emphasized I would never qualify for X amount without a co-signer due to income but I’ve already been qualified by a lender and was just expanding my options for lower rates. Definitely needs some training in customer service.

Jan 11, 2022
Wonderful

Great customer service this is the second vehicle I purchased through them. No pressure very nice workers everyone worked together in a timely manner. Wunikka Dewa was awesome again.

Nov 05, 2021
Great staff, rough final process

Jan 13, 2020
Important To Know

I applied to refinance my auto load through this company and was told they couldn't approve me simply based off of the mileage I currently have on my vehicle. With this being said, I would highly recommend checking with them before applying to see what the mileage of your vehicle is required to be in order to even be considered for a loan otherwise you will end up applying for a loan, having a hard credit inquiry on your report from them only for them to tell you that they cannot approve based solely on the mileage of your vehicle.

Liars

They pulled my credit approved me then, denied me now my score dropped 10pts.

Liars

Dinged my score for inquiry approved me then denied me.

Jul 24, 2019
This company keeps losing documents.

They are really jerking my son around. They keep asking him to send the same documents over and over. Very unprofessional. It will take years to get approved. He has no credit but has been at the same job for over 5 years.

Jul 24, 2019
They are unorganized keep losing documen

This company is really jerking my son around. Wanting the same documents over and over again.