Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

brucecraig

You used to show insurance score but i do not see it anymore?

Most Helpful Response

Link

Here is where you can find the auto-insurance scoring. It will be on the left hand side of the screen. https://www.creditkarma.com/shop/auto-insurance

flintgirl

thank you montanaatheart! 

tonyusna60

I found a number for my score, but no narrative. While my number seemed reasonably high in the past, the narrative with it then stated "I would be LIKELY to file a claim" ?? My current number was more than 800, but I have no idea of what it means.

spirambler

Enter Your ReplyAll it says is there are no offers available. No score. No left hand of the screen.

Insurance score

How do I get my insurance score?

Past Auto Insurance

Do you know if I can look up who I had auto insurance with in 2007 through my credit report?

Yes, that is a very good question.   It seems that Credit Karma shows less and less every month from when it first began and showed great detail.

Like most things online these days, great start and go to hell fast.