Question

janes1941

with my high credit scores, what size used car loan should I expect

The score is not the only factor.  You have to have sufficient income to be able to pay for the car.  You might want to check with your bank/credit union to see about getting a pre-approved check so you can purchase a vehicle.  That actually gives you a bit of bargaining power. And select a 'certified, pre-owned' vehicle that is one to three years old for the best vehicle for the money.

car financing

Hi Jane,

My credit score was 825 & USAA approved me for $25,000 for a car that cost $30,000, I took $22,000 @ 2.75% for 5 years. I shopped around & USAA was the best by far.