Will transferring balance affect my "credit utilization" score?
My overall score is very good, but I have nearly 80% usage balance on one credit card, less on another. I want to transfer a balance from a card offering 0% interest for 14 mos.,to save several hundred $ interest on the overused card, but then it will shift the usage to nearly 100% of the other card, although lowering the usage to 20% on the card I am reducing. Will the usage nearing 100% on the other card lower my credit score, or just shift the "warning" I received on my report regarding usage, from the one card to the other? I want to save the interest, but don't want to lower an otherwise great score. I can't pay extra on cards right now, only the minimum payments.