Question

KarmaKarma71

Will removing a duplicate State Tax Lien improve my score?
I had a CA State Tax LIen that has been released. The problem is the State put it on my credit report twice, with different ID numbers on different dates. Both show released on my report. I contacted the State and they said they will not remove the second lien b/c they have already released it and they can't. I'm looking to get buy a house soon. If I can get the second lien removed will it increase my score or not?

Most Helpful Response

what do i do to grt the lein removed

I tried giving all ny documents for showing i have filed for Social Security Benifits and the only income is 410.00 a month and I have no way to repay the money back for an unemployment restitution???? What can I do