Will my credit score of 565 keep me from moving out on my own?
Finally, have a new job after 5 yrs. of searching, and because of my unemployment I've had bills and car loan go into collections. Will this prevent me from getting an apt. or utilies in my name. I know once I start working money will come and I can pay off some of the smaller amounts in full. Then later make payments on the large accounts and my bank has offered me a credit card to help build my credit. Is this a good strategy to follow.