Question

baj654

Will child support auto-deducted from paycheck impact credit score? Always on time, never late.
This is my first post so please be kind. I had a son in August and have been paying Child Support Dutifully from day one. His mom and I get along relatively amicably and recently nailed out the parenting plan. As part of the plan, we had planned to have the Child Support withdrawn twice a month from my pay check and auto-deposited into her accounts. As I stated, I am not late and have never been, but since this will be filed with the state, will it have a negative impact on my credit score? I am sitting at 691 (via CreditKarma, as I am cheap ), and hoping to increase that by paying down/off my one credit card with a balance. Thanks for any guidance you can provide.