Question

Sct33214

Why isn't my credit score increasing? I have done everything right!
I have paid off all my cards in collections almost a year ago, settled amounts. I have a secured credit card for almost a year with ontime payments every month and only 3% utilization. I pay my student loans a month ahead and more than the miniumum payment. But my credit score is not budging. Is there anything else I can do? I have not closed any accounts, or applied for any new ones. My credit score is currently only a 607. I know I had mistakes as a teenager however I have been nothing but responisble with my finances for the last year and nothing is chaning