Why isn't my credit score improving?
Several years ago, I opened a credit account at a department store, but never used it. And for years, that was basically the ONLY thing on my credit, and I had a score of 715.

I opened 2 new credit cards (first one was in may 2012, next one a couple months later), and have been using them for purchases and paying them on time every month. Whenever I check creditkarma, my score just seems to fluctuate up and down by a few points, but never really moving out of the same general area.
As of today, my score is 715--Right where it was when I started 11 months ago!!

What's going on here?