Question

fball1999

Why is the website doubling what I owe for student loans? I have connected the accounts twice now
My college loans are showing up as Unsubsidized loans as well as loans from the company that I consolidated them with. Which means it is showing that I owe double what I really owe on my personal loans. I have connected the website with the school loan website twice, but it won't make the change. I have also tried to use the drag and drop part of the website where I can pair different named accounts. But, that doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Response

I think you should pursue Contacting CreditKarma, it is possible it is a bug in the way it displays/reports.

However, my guess is that if this is a recent change in your credit portfolio, then the backing bureau (TransUnion) hasn't yet caught up and you just need to give it up to 45 more days.

My student loans are doubled up.. How do I rectify this? I have a 0 balance but it still doubled on credit karma