Why is my vantage score so low? My FICO is mid 700's but my vantage is 684 rated at "D". Why?
I have paid all my cards on time. I have thousands available, my utilization is around 39% I have 61% available. I have had 6 loans that have all been paid satisfactory, never missing a payment on any card or loan in my life. I cirrently have an auto loan and personal loan all being paid up to date never missing a payment.

I don't get what these crooks want! My FICO is creeping towards 800 which is exciting to me, then I see my vantage rated at 684 out of 990 putting me at a "D", and they say "Lenders use this the most".

Why on earth would they rate someone like me at a D? I am the safest person to loan to, I have never missed anything in my life and always paid my loans and cards. So frustrated with the vantage score. Freakin crooks and their garbage system giving me higher rates why?