Question

352124

why is my score so low? I don't understand. current auto loan and a 155$ collection that isn't mine.
1 collections for 155 and my current auto loan is all that on my report. Why is it so low? And how can I fix it? No one will give me a credit card with this low score. Help please!

If that is "all" that is on your reports, then that is the problem. First, if the collection is not yours, dispute it with the credit bureaus reporting it. If you come to find that it is yours, then give them a "pay for delete" offer to get it completely removed for your payment. You need to get more lines of credit going. There are credit cards and store cards that people with poor or no credit can get. Try to get a Secured credit card to start, if you cannot get one, then try to get a credit card from the subprime lenders such as First Premiere or Credit One, but beware, they are expensive to hold. Your best bet if you haven't done so yet is to check into a secured card issued by Capital One or OpenSky. Always do thorough research on a card before you apply for it to make sure you have a shot at approval. Many card issuers have preapproval links on their websites as well. I wish you luck and don't give up hope, but work hard to get that collection removed. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and each have instructions on how to dispute on their websites.