Why is my score lower than someone whom I have better grades than?
I have a rating of 750, and my girlfriend has a rating of 765, we both have an overall grade of A. I have four A's and two B's, while she has three A's, one B, and two C's. I'm confused why my score is lower, it's like the grades aren't indicative of the score? Any ideas?

I'm trying to improve my score as much as possible so we can apply for a home loan with the best interest rate but I'm at a loss of how to further improve my score if having nearly all A's (in two months I'll only have one B) only puts me at 750.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Credit Card Utilization: A
On-Time Payments: A
History Age: B
Total Accounts: B
Inquiries: A
Derogatory Marks: A

Credit Card Utilization: A
On-Time Payments: A
History Age: C
Total Accounts: C
Inquiries: B
Derogatory Marks: A