Question

JesseofOB

Why is my credit score "Poor" when my contributing factors are "Excellent" to "Fair"?
Both my Transunion and Equifax scores are listed on Credit Karma as “Poor” (around 630). When I look at my list of credit factors, my Credit Card Utilization is “Fair”, and my Payment History and Derogatory Marks are “Excellent”. These are all considered “high impact” factors. My Age of Credit History (medium impact factor) is “Fair”, and my low impact factors are “Excellent”.

How does this mix of Fair to Excellent individual factor grades result in an overall grade of “Poor”? Is there some other overriding factor not reflected in the listed categories that is dragging my credit score down, or does this discrepancy indicate an error or fraud on my credit report?