Why does my credit score rate 587 on credit sesame and 507 on credit karma?
My score on credit sesame is 80 points higher than what is on credit karma...which one is more accurate and why is there such a difference?

Most Helpful Response

There are two different scores because each one pulls from a different credit company

credit sesame the best

i will believe credit sesame over creditkarma my sesame is 782 my karma is 747

Credit Karma = False

My Credit karma is 657 and my credit sesame is 687 there is a huge differnce in which place. I believe that the sesame is better but i honestly just want to know a straight anwser not 2 diffrent becasue if and when i want a credit card i will not know which one to exactly go by i just think they should try to get as accurate of a reading  and i beieve that credit karma just deucted points for every little thing that may not actually drop your school as much as it has to mine.

sesame vs credit Karma

credit karma has many incorrect infomations. Bills that has been paid off for months still remains on karma. on karma, i notice a medical bill for service recieved in 1969. I was 3 years old at the time in my country, did not travel to America untill 2008. neither of my parents ever travel to America and are dead.