why does my credit score keep going down and i do NOT owe for anything i do not have any debt
my credit score keeps going down and i do not have any debt i have paid off everything i ever bought several years back but i did have a car wreck someone hit me i had to file bankruptcy on medical bills because the lawyer i had didnt make them pay my medical bills he told me they was paying all the bills then after i signed the papers he told me i had to pay the medical bills $121,000.00 i couldnt pay that much so i filed backruptcy but i had already paid off all my stuff before i had my wreck