Why does CK Says 0% credit utilization UNLESS I go above 20%?
I've had a Chase credit card for 9 mo and have been using 10-20% of my credit line. I've noticed that CK only reports utilization when I go above the 20% category or it will report no utilization. For the past 3 months, I have tested using more than 20% (30-40%) to see if that would register with CK as utilization and it has (improving my credit score). Is this CK's way of getting people to utilize more of their credit in an unhealthy way...or is it just a flaw in their system?