Question

LouieC09

Who is NTNWD SEC SL it shows I applied for 'something' with them. I NEVER charge, Who is this? I do
I have no idea what/who this is. I have not applied for any credit. I need to know who this is.

NTNWD SEC SL

This is weird. I believe this to be Nationwide Securities SL. My wife recently applied for life insurance with me listed as the beneficiary. As far as we know, we never authorized them to do a credit check, hard oe soft. Also, why would a life insurance company need to check credit? What really bothers me is that they ran MY credit. I'm just the beneficiary. Anyway, that is the information I was able to find.

Check all 3 credit reports

Go to freeannualreport.com and order all 3 credit reports.  Go over each one very carefully, noting items that aren't yours.  File disputes with the credit bureaus reporting them and the credit bureaus have to investigate and verify or delete these items.

Make it a habit to annually check your credit reports to make sure everything is correct.  It's not unusual to find errors, but each of us is the only one who can make sure the errors are corrected on our credit reports.

ntnwd sec sl

don't know who they are and never authorized credit check or inquiry