Question

LouieC09

Who is NTNWD SEC SL it shows I applied for 'something' with them. I NEVER charge, Who is this? I do
I have no idea what/who this is. I have not applied for any credit. I need to know who this is.

Check all 3 credit reports

Go to freeannualreport.com and order all 3 credit reports.  Go over each one very carefully, noting items that aren't yours.  File disputes with the credit bureaus reporting them and the credit bureaus have to investigate and verify or delete these items.

Make it a habit to annually check your credit reports to make sure everything is correct.  It's not unusual to find errors, but each of us is the only one who can make sure the errors are corrected on our credit reports.

ntnwd sec sl

don't know who they are and never authorized credit check or inquiry